Opinion of A Series of Unfortunate Events?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:43:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of A Series of Unfortunate Events?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well
Morbidly, I say FS, which here means "I enjoy such suffering"

HS, when I read that warning, I flipped the pretentious drivel, which here means "gave the books the middle finger for being repetitive"

Mixed, Tim Curry is an awesome voice, but I'd still rather read about The Happiest Little Gentle And Thorough Lover

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 3

Author Topic: Opinion of A Series of Unfortunate Events?  (Read 139 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2017, 03:21:25 AM »
« edited: January 04, 2017, 03:28:52 AM by L.D. Smith »

Dear Atlas FC Readers,

It is my sad duty to conduct this poll, given the sadistic decision by Netflix to release another film version concerning the events of a creepy stalker with a crush recording a few unfortunate years of three children he wish he could've had-the Baudelaires at the hands of Count Olaf...or more offensively, Jim Carrey.

The content of those books, and this thread can only bring misery, sadness, nostalgia for Tim Curry, and a serious lack of any meaningful political, geographical, BRTD mocking.

One would be much better off reading about The Happiest Little Gentle And Thorough Lover, which details the adventures of a basement dwelling man and a nail in the fictitious land of Austria. And there's always a CrabCake post too.  

But if you are still here, even now, where do you stand on this iconic, enigmatic series of 13 books?

And who is the best character?

And could this series be more fortunate than the events that are unfolding now?

These are the questions I believe to be right, but maybe they too are all wrong. Discuss.

With all due respect,

L.D. Smith
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies