Julian Assange continues to be a douchebag part 88732467 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:22:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Julian Assange continues to be a douchebag part 88732467 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Julian Assange continues to be a douchebag part 88732467  (Read 1545 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: January 04, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »

I find myself in the strange position of being solidly in the "Russia hacked Podesta and should pay for it, go Obama, go CIA, Trump is nuts / compromised / borderline treasonous" camp, but I also have a lot of admiration for Julian Assange. He is making himself into a historical figure of importance and the world owes him a great debt of gratitude for Wikileaks. However, he does need to face the law for his rape accusations.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
« Edited: January 04, 2017, 10:28:22 PM by Beet »

I find myself in the strange position of being solidly in the "Russia hacked Podesta and should pay for it, go Obama, go CIA, Trump is nuts / compromised / borderline treasonous" camp, but I also have a lot of admiration for Julian Assange. He is making himself into a historical figure of importance and the world owes him a great debt of gratitude for Wikileaks. However, he does need to face the law for his rape accusations.

Cross post:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Liberals are becoming off the wall unhinged. They're exposed, and they just don't know what to do.

I'll admit I'm pissed because I think if the RNC had been similarly exposed, worse stuff would have come out than for the DNC, but they didn't get exposed. However I'll admit partisans like me are much more likely to care about that than the average person.

However, it's one thing not to care about the hack, it's another thing for the POTUS to be obsessively in the corner of Russia and sh**t on our own people in doing so, as opposed to evaluating the evidence objectively like a president should.

It just stinks when you have major politicians like Trump and Tulsi Gabbard who seem to be fanatically in the corner of certain foreign powers, to the extent where they'll seemingly never say anything bad about them no matter what. Previously, only AIPAC was like this, and everyone hated them. Now it seems like these types are popping up all over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies