Why the pessimism about Donald Trump here? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:07:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why the pessimism about Donald Trump here? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the pessimism about Donald Trump here?  (Read 2294 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: January 04, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »

Because we're opposed to the evisceration of the New Deal and the Great Society, the possibility of nuclear war and the deportation of millions of immigrants?

Quit being intellectually dishonest. If you're leftist, you're going to be pessimistic about Trump. This isn't surprising.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »

Because he's demonstrated that he is not qualified to lead? Every day since the election, he has shown more and more how unqualified he is to lead.
So you would rather have a woman who, "qualified" by virtue of holding different offices, nevertheless had no accomplishments of her own to speak of; who took advantage of others for her own purposes; and who is known to be a heartless, repulsive woman concerned only about her own advancement? I would rather have a political rookie win the White House than someone marred by scandal, who is also untrustworthy and greedy.

Because I am not a child, I vote based on policy issues and not the politics of personality. Trump is a scumbag and if he died via a coronary, I'd celebrate his death but I'm opposed to him because I think his agenda is repugnant, disgusting, reprehensible etc.

To repeat my previous post: most posters are pessimistic about Trump because of his cabinet appointments, his brash undiplomatic and dangerous behavior on twitter and the agenda of the Republican Congress. He's a scumbag, total filth, one of the worst people to ever walk the Earth and so on. He's also insane. However, that's not why this forum is, for the most part, anti-Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies