teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:38:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter  (Read 6693 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2017, 07:23:23 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-live-streaming-the-kidnap-and-torture-of-a-purported-trump-supporter-n2267307

The video is online if you want to watch it but it is disturbing.

There are other reports that the man/kid is mentally disabled.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:22 PM »

Nowhere in the article does it say he was a Trump supporter. Nice try though.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »

Why would it matter, at all, if he's a Trump supporter or not.  It's actually a little worse if he's NOT a Trump supporter.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 07:38:46 PM »

Maoist scum.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 07:39:48 PM »

Why would it matter, at all, if he's a Trump supporter or not.  It's actually a little worse if he's NOT a Trump supporter.
Because it proves these kids are just some sociopaths with too much free time, not people with a real agenda.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 07:40:29 PM »

I highly doubt anyone involved in this video even knows what Maoism is.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 07:42:40 PM »

I highly doubt anyone involved in this video even knows what Maoism is.

I was referring more to behavior.
JJC

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »

He was attacked because he was white, and was forced to say ''f**k Donald Trump,' 'f**k white people'.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the identity politics and anti-white drivel being preached by liberals and BLM activists. But of course, this will get glossed over by the MSM, even though had this happened the other way around it would have been the breaking news of the century. It just doesn't fit the #narrative.

Anyway, there are far more important things to cover, like the epidemic of fake hate crimes being reported routinely by liberal activists. It's all about that #narrativebuilding

BTW, violent crime, murder rates, and murdered cops are at an all time high across the US. Turns out that #fakenews like 'hands up don't shoot' lies have real world consequences.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »

Why would it matter, at all, if he's a Trump supporter or not.  It's actually a little worse if he's NOT a Trump supporter.
Because it proves these kids are just some sociopaths with too much free time, not people with a real agenda.
They were shouting their funking agenda....seriously what the hell?  Obviously they are sociopaths, NOBODY is going to argue that point.  I don't really get why you guys are even here ....doing whatever the hell you're doing.  If you were smart you'd just say "these are HPs and don't represent my views, I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law" not trying to spin it as having no political motivations at all.  It doesn't look good...but whatever, keep looking stupid if you want.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 07:57:05 PM »

That's ed up. Sounds like something you would see on the deep web, but Facebook? Just more proof it's the worst website on the Internet.
EnglishPete

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 08:02:45 PM »

Well he was visibly white. Maybe their agenda is that they have a hatred of white people. Had you considered that possibility?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 08:26:23 PM »

Did they also carve a B into his cheek?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 08:42:57 PM »

This is obvious proof that anyone who opposes god emperor trump is a violent criminal!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 08:59:04 PM »

This is obvious proof that anyone who opposes god emperor trump is a violent criminal!
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 09:08:28 PM »

BTW, violent crime, murder rates, and murdered cops are at an all time high across the US. Turns out that #fakenews like 'hands up don't shoot' lies have real world consequences.

Speaking of  #narrativebuilding

Ok we get it...you hate BLM

It's a much better time to be a cop than it has been for a long time and a bad time to be a crook. Bullet-proof vests may not be an Obama solution, but they certainly make give the cop a big advantage over an armed (criminal) assailant. I would expect assailant fatalities to rise as police fatalities decline. The crook has to take aim at the police officer's head while the cop doesn't have to be so choosy about a target. A shot to the not-so-vital abdomen might make the crook vulnerable to a shot to a more vital organ (like the heart or brain).   

I understand that police deaths are more likely from vehicle accidents than from assailants. 

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 09:10:08 PM »

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 09:15:37 PM »
« Edited: January 04, 2017, 09:22:14 PM by Snowguy716 »

This is all over Chicago network news.

The responses in this thread are disgusting.  You people need to snap out of it.

This action is horrific and if it was racially or politically motivated, should be treated as a hate crime with especially harsh consequences.

Think about it.  They kidnapped, bound and gagged a man, and proceeded to torture him on Facebook live with what appears to be a political and racial motive.  And it is being reported that the victim was mentally disabled. WHAT.  THE.  FÜCK.

DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »

This is all over Chicago network news.

The responses in this thread are disgusting.  You people need to snap out of it.

This action is horrific and if it was racially or politically motivated, should be treated as a hate crime with especially harsh consequences.

Think about it.  They kidnapped, bound and gagged a man, and proceeded to torture him on Facebook live with what appears to be a political and racial motive.  And it is being reported that the victim was mentally disabled. WHAT.  THE.  FÜCK.

Amen Snowguy.

Who cares what the politics were. A human being made in the image of God was brutally tortured, and the perpetrators broadcast it. Truly a wicked and depraved act. That should be our focus, not the politics. Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy.
Foucaulf
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 09:27:31 PM »

I've been covering hate crime/incident reports since the election and picked up the story a few hours ago. This is some of my speculation:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 09:29:53 PM »

And it is being reported that the victim was mentally disabled. 

Just noticed that part. I have no words.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 09:31:29 PM »

Look these kids are monstrous sociopaths. That's not in dispute. What's also disgusting is Trump supporters trying to cite this as proof of their political oppression.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 09:45:00 PM »

I'm not watching the video. I think we can all agree this is terrible and the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
kyc0705

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 09:50:07 PM »

I'm not watching the video. I think we can all agree this is terrible and the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Yeah, I don't like to watch stuff like this if I can avoid it, so I'll just co-sign your comment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »

Jesus. I don't want to know if this was politically motivated or not, it's downright disturbing enough as it is. This is cold blooded sadism. The average perpetrator of political violence isn't sadistic, they're usually just stupid.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »

Look these kids are monstrous sociopaths. That's not in dispute. What's also disgusting is Trump supporters trying to cite this as proof of their political oppression.
I highly doubt these people were sociopaths.  You keep throwing that term around like it means something different than what it does.  And you're kind of justifying their actions in doing so.  "Oh, they were sociopaths so while wrong and punishable... the root causes were individual and pathological"

Unlikely.

There is a chance it may be gang related.  But it was clearly racially and politically motivated... and its root cause is hate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies