teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:23:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter  (Read 6711 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 04, 2017, 10:39:45 PM »

I have no faith in the States Attorney's Office to prosecute this effectively, so don't hold your breath.  Here's an actual quote from authorities,

"Police will "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving" to help decide whether to pursue hate crime charges, Duffin said."

Lol, GIVE ME A BREAK, stupid ranting and raving?!  If the roles were reversed, we'd have a couple thousand people marching downtown tomorrow.  This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who is familiar with Chicago, there are some real animals out there.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:41:49 PM »

You know, some people are just violent and not politically motivated. So far it seems that there is no evidence to support the idea that the victim is a Trump supporter. Had this not been somehow linked to Trump, no one here would even be talking about it. It's not okay to beat people up for any reason.

Did you listen to anything they said on the video?  I can't imagine you did.  There aren't many white people around those parts.. they didn't just pick this guy at random.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 10:46:07 PM »
« Edited: January 04, 2017, 10:48:07 PM by Green Line »

You know, some people are just violent and not politically motivated. So far it seems that there is no evidence to support the idea that the victim is a Trump supporter. Had this not been somehow linked to Trump, no one here would even be talking about it. It's not okay to beat people up for any reason.

Did you listen to anything they said on the video?  I can't imagine you did.  There aren't many white people around those parts.. they didn't just pick this guy at random.

I have not seen any evidence that this person is a Trump supporter. Trump ain't the victim here, the person beaten up is.

Uh... yeah, duh.  No one has said otherwise.  Doesn't matter if the guy was a Trump supporter.  If 4 KKK members did this to a black guy and talked about Obama, you wouldnt be asking or caring if the guy was an Obama supporter.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:36:37 PM »

Something is rotten in Chicago, and it aint the stockyards.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies