teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:42:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter  (Read 6796 times)
JJC

« on: January 04, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »

Nowhere in the article does it say he was a Trump supporter. Nice try though.

He was attacked because he was white, and was forced to say ''f**k Donald Trump,' 'f**k white people'.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the identity politics and anti-white drivel being preached by liberals and BLM activists. But of course, this will get glossed over by the MSM, even though had this happened the other way around it would have been the breaking news of the century. It just doesn't fit the #narrative.

Anyway, there are far more important things to cover, like the epidemic of fake hate crimes being reported routinely by liberal activists. It's all about that #narrativebuilding

BTW, violent crime, murder rates, and murdered cops are at an all time high across the US. Turns out that #fakenews like 'hands up don't shoot' lies have real world consequences.
JJC

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:35:18 PM »
« Edited: January 05, 2017, 12:41:17 AM by JJC »

Look these kids are monstrous sociopaths. That's not in dispute. What's also disgusting is Trump supporters trying to cite this as proof of their political oppression.

I do not attribute this disgusting act to liberals as a whole. They are individuals who committed a reprehensible racial/political motivated attack. (I DO think the media is responsible for this kind of environment giving their grossly twisted reporting on any racial event that occurred in the last few years.)

But as for Trump supporters being politically oppressed...

Considering that liberals completely dominate the media in a nation where conservatives outnumber liberals nearly 2 to 1, I'd say there is a large degree of political oppression going on.

Try being an open Trump supporter in college or any media occupation. You'll receive nothing but endless harassment, mockery, being singled out, and differential treatment.  Ask any business owner what happens if the liberal online mob decides that they don't like who the business is selling to or personal political positions the owner holds. Trump supporters face endless mocking and ridicule anytime they turn on the tv. They're always made fun of. They're always relegated to having sinister motives. They're always the butt of every joke in late night comedies.

They are always targeted and shamed by people who have very real power to destroy others.

There's a reason why the polls were so off in 2016. You see, when liberals claim they are literally 'terrified' of Trump, they do not actually fear him. They hate him, but they are not actually afraid. Fearful people do not shout out in anger and protest/riot. Fearful people do not draw attention to themselves.

Those who are truly afraid stay quiet. They stay hidden. They do not speak out because doing so means a threat to their livelihoods/grades/jobs/business.

These are your hidden Trump voters.
JJC

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 10:44:18 PM »

I have no faith in the States Attorney's Office to prosecute this effectively, so don't hold your breath.  Here's an actual quote from authorities,

"Police will "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving" to help decide whether to pursue hate crime charges, Duffin said."

Lol, GIVE ME A BREAK, stupid ranting and raving?!  If the roles were reversed, we'd have a couple thousand people marching downtown tomorrow.  This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who is familiar with Chicago, there are some real animals out there.

Could you imagine the difference in response had this been 4 white guys torturing a black man, yelling 'f*** black people, f*** Obama'?

It would be like 9/11 type coverage. There would already be riots in Chicago as we speak.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies