teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:16:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: teens live stream their torturing of bound and gagged trump supporter  (Read 6815 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 04, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »

Nowhere in the article does it say he was a Trump supporter. Nice try though.
Why would it matter, at all, if he's a Trump supporter or not.  It's actually a little worse if he's NOT a Trump supporter.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »

Nowhere in the article does it say he was a Trump supporter. Nice try though.
Why would it matter, at all, if he's a Trump supporter or not.  It's actually a little worse if he's NOT a Trump supporter.
Because it proves these kids are just some sociopaths with too much free time, not people with a real agenda.
They were shouting their funking agenda....seriously what the hell?  Obviously they are sociopaths, NOBODY is going to argue that point.  I don't really get why you guys are even here ....doing whatever the hell you're doing.  If you were smart you'd just say "these are HPs and don't represent my views, I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law" not trying to spin it as having no political motivations at all.  It doesn't look good...but whatever, keep looking stupid if you want.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:29:38 AM »

Why do you find it disturbing?

Your candidate, now the president-elect, publicly stated people that murdering women and children of their enemies was a fine and worthy thing. And your party supported him afterwards.

This is the world you wanted.
I didn't vote for Trump, have hated him since before you were born (probably).  Do I get to find it disturbing?

Speaking of disturbing.  Some of you really really need to step back and look at this with different eyes for a second.  You're embarrassing yourself.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »

"hate crime" shouldn't be a thing.  If you do a horrible thing you should get convicted for that horrible thing, not add on time for the stupid reasons you might have had to do said horrible thing.

That said, if we do have "hate crime" laws on the books, then what these four ADULTS did clearly falls under them.  If you normally support "hate crime" and don't in this case, then you're a bigot and a hypocritic....but you likely knew that already.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 08:50:47 AM »

That's ed up. Sounds like something you would see on the deep web, but Facebook? Just more proof it's the worst website on the Internet.
and what the hell?  How is this FB's fault in any way?  Such a weird thing to take away from this story....and post about it.....strange focus you got there son.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »

Angus, dumbasses have been filming their crimes and putting them on the internet since the second dummies figured out how to post images on the internet.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 10:06:38 AM »

No, they are all 4 adults.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 10:24:55 AM »

life might be a bit much, but 20 years (min, no early out) sounds pretty good to me...so charge 'em for 30, let 'em out at 20 if they can prove they can play well with others.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 10:25:57 AM »

came back with the shovel heh?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies