VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:55:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 161161 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 01, 2017, 10:35:58 AM »

Does anyone know who black Virginians are backing between Northam and Perriello? Just wondering.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:07:13 PM »

Who did blacks support in the dem primary?

Likely Northam. He was shown to have an edge with them among the polls.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 11:08:56 AM »

These are starting to pop up around Virginia:

~snip~
Don't they realize that tying Gillespie with Trump won't necessarily help him in a state like this?

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 11:31:32 AM »

These are starting to pop up around Virginia:

~snip~
Don't they realize that tying Gillespie with Trump won't necessarily help him in a state like this?

Are you talking about Republicans? Because it's the VA Democrats who made a few of these signs.

I'm not a fan of this really. Trump is unpopular in Virginia, but Gillespie is bad in his own right. I'd prefer Northam not engage in this rather lazy form of campaigning.
Ah, my bad. That makes a whole lot more sense now.

I agree with you though that Northam should focus on what makes Gillespie bad instead of the other way of campaigning though.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:25:02 PM »

I would buy some shares but I’m only 15 and I’m broke since I spent all my money on battlefront 2.

Suddenly everything makes sense.

Did you know that Chris Gregoire actually won the 2004 election by 6% but Rossi actually hired Idahoans to vote illegally in Spokane. This is as true as any story Mr Greedo spins.

10/10

Lel

Did you guys know that Dino Rossi won the 8th under a more democrat map everytime he ran?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_gubernatorial_election,_2004
Oh look he won the first count and the second count oh wait the crybaby democrats won’t stop oh what do you know they found random ballots in king county which magically showed up.

Seriously you guys are all political hacks and I’m not someone who thinks every election is rigged. But I do think that Washington gubernatorial 2004 and Minnesota senate 2008 and *maybe* North Carolina gubernatorial race in 2016.
But those first two are 100% rigged just like how Illinois was rigged in 1960.

Judging by what you post, I don't know how you can call other people hacks, so... Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies