VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 161413 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 13, 2017, 10:26:25 PM »

Wow Stewart, the unabashed defender of the Confederacy almost got the nomination. Interesting.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 11:37:42 PM »

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 10:55:35 PM »

Trump just tweeted:

"Ralph Northam,who is running for Governor of Virginia,is fighting for the violent MS-13 killer gangs & sanctuary cities. Vote Ed Gillespie!"

Who asked this idiot to get involved? Luckily he is a toxic figure in the area Gillespie needs most.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 02:08:23 PM »

Also preparing my "Don't Blame Me, I Supported Perriello" signature.

No one cares.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 10:24:30 PM »

Fake news. He was left off literature for canvassers of an organization that did not endorse him because of a policy position. They were still provided with literature about the entire ticket.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 10:55:46 PM »

For some reason, I sense that Gillespie has more real popularity, whereas Northam is the candidate the Democrats were stuck with. 
The candidate who almost lost to an alt-right neo-Confederate extremist has more popularity? K.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 01:25:53 PM »

There are so few Latino voters in VA I am not sure why this group is even getting involved. Maybe a positive mailer would've been more effective than an ad that only generates negative press for Northam.

This ad is geared to "northeastern" NoVa suburbanites that don't like the "racist southern rednecks" that live in the "other" parts of the state and playing up to the fears of the white nationalists from Charlottesville. It's not pretty, but it's a good response to the dirt that Gillespie has run.

You know what, I am so sick of this IDENTITY POLITICS BS from the Democrats that it almost makes me want to vote for Ed. They need to get off their holier than thou high horse esp come next year and more so in 2020. I am originally from NJ but raised in central VA and moved to NoVA due to a job opportunity and I can tell you not everyone south of PW is some "dumb redneck, herp derp, uhuh!" It is actually quite moderate but some conservative areas but a beautiful part of the state but is suffering economically. But let's ignore that Dems and just keep calling them hicks! Sure, that's a great way to win more votes...
Right! How dare people of color in Virginia be horrified by racist acts after neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan marched their streets and killed an innocent anti-racist protester. The horror!
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 03:13:50 PM »

He is also not making white people feel uncomfortable. So it is good, people will ignore this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies