VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:44:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 161227 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 13, 2017, 09:57:31 PM »

I'm not trying to flame, but this is yet another election where black voters are a thorn in the side of the bernie/warren wing of the party.

This is going to be an interesting development to follow in the next few cycles.

They've been down the road of being promised miracles before and realize it doesn't happen. They'll vote for the liberal who has a realistic policy.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 07:51:32 AM »

The interwebs Bernie Bros (I bet almost none are in Virginia) are already railing against the Northam win and how they won't support a centrist. Gillespie has to love their support!
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »

The interwebs Bernie Bros (I bet almost none are in Virginia) are already railing against the Northam win and how they won't support a centrist. Gillespie has to love their support!
Northam is a much better candidate then Clinton was. No baggage, and actually has a clear message.

You know that, I know that but he wasn't endorsed by Bernie and not labeled as a Progressive so many won't support him. Boggles my mind that people won't vote for someone who won a fair primary who supports most of what they want but isn't as far left and instead won't vote which could make a Republican win so they get nothing.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 12:30:40 PM »

Liam Donovan (sharp ex-GOP campaign guru, and NeverTrumper) linked to a medium.com post by a Dem operative in VA who thinks Northam is on a trajectory to lose. Has anyone seen evidence of this? Polls seem to show a consistent 4-5 point lead for Dems

Nope, no evidence, Northam is obviously secure, no need to worry, ignore that fool completely.

TBF I do think Gillespie has made the race close with his ad buys being more substantial than Northam's
Gillespie is going to win this by 0.3%.

He's going to lose by about 5%, NOVA will destroy him with the incumbent orange monkey in office right now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies