Constitutional Union July Conference (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:36:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Constitutional Union July Conference (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Constitutional Union July Conference  (Read 558 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: July 18, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »

I was thinking about this and I motion a request that the Constitutional Union Party hold an July Conference at the Party HQ in Memphis to discuss our party campaign strategy, nominations for the August elections, changes to the platform, and maybe organize our five-man Senate Caucus.  We can start it this Monday and go on until July 31st.

I support this idea and the time frame, but also may I ask where we intend to hold this conference, primarily because of my reasons below.

As far as I'm concerned, this should be open to all members, but if we're going to conduct strategy, I suggest we conduct it sort of in private without outside interference.  Smiley

Obviously, organizing our five-man Senate caucus can be handled separately by us five Senators.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 12:17:15 PM »

Because of being pretty busy of late, I will not start the conference until Wednesday of this week.

We will be meeting in Memphis.

I consider this to be a little more informal affair than an actual convention.  What will be brought up is as follows:

- Nominations for candidates to the various positions (including a final decision on how we're going to handle the Pacific Lt. Gov. thing)
- Revisions and amendments to the platform and bylaws
- Speeches by the various Union Party candidates for this election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies