Are heterodox ideologies disproportionately represented on this board? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:08:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are heterodox ideologies disproportionately represented on this board? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are heterodox ideologies disproportionately represented on this board (see below)?
Yes, they are

No, this board reflects real life

No, the premise of this question is flawed

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Are heterodox ideologies disproportionately represented on this board?  (Read 835 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: January 08, 2017, 11:59:26 AM »

How many Democrats here are actual social conservatives? I consider myself to be a moderate social conservative, and the only Democrat I can think of who is to the right of me on social issues is Famous Mortimer. Yes, there are a number of pro-life Democrats here, but there are plenty of pro-life Democrats and pro-choice Republicans in the real world who are not activists and not very ideological.

Similarly, there are very few true libertarians here. We mostly have a bunch of "fiscal conservative, social liberal" people calling themselves libertarians running around who believe that balancing budgets is fiscal conservatism and that government can bestow equal dignity upon individuals or relationships.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies