Plea for new Libertarian members. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:34:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Plea for new Libertarian members. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Plea for new Libertarian members.  (Read 2648 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: July 18, 2005, 09:51:49 PM »

The move on A18 was the correct move, imo, as well.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 01:05:42 PM »

But, really, my views have changed since I was last in the ACA, it just doesn't fit me that good anymore.
Actually there are a lot of Libertarian-Conservatives in the ACA (I know you're a bit more Libertarian then them, but still not that much.)
I just think I'd feel more comfortable in the CUP, ILP or, most definitely, the AMRLP Wink
If you decide that the Libertarian Party is unfortunately no longer viable, we at the ILP would love to have you join us!

Emsworth has just gained some points for the ILP, would anyone else like to tell me how much you would love to have me in your party (I'm gonna enjoy this Grin)
Well, I'd love to have you in the CUP.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 05:35:05 PM »

I might take this time to remind Everett, and anyone else who cares, that opebo is in the Independent Liberal party.  I don't know what that means exactly, but I think you can decide for yourself.

As far as I'm concerned (from the chairman) we'd love to have you in the Union Party, Everett.  You're a good forum member and an excellent contributor.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 06:02:56 PM »

I might take this time to remind Everett, and anyone else who cares, that opebo is in the Independent Liberal party.  I don't know what that means exactly, but I think you can decide for yourself.
It means, I believe, that we are tolerant of a variety of people. Their personal proclivities do not reflect the positions of the party.

I'm just giving a friendly reminder of who actually is in the party, nothing else.  I am certainly not coming to any conclusions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies