drewmike87 for Northern Assembly (special election)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:20:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  drewmike87 for Northern Assembly (special election)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: drewmike87 for Northern Assembly (special election)  (Read 693 times)
Drew
drewmike87
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 08, 2017, 07:00:36 PM »

Greetings, my fellow Northerners!

My name is drewmike87 (L-WI), and I am running for Northern Assembly in this coming weekend's special election.  I am a simple Someguy from the great city of Madison who is looking to bring my Midwestern ideas and values to the Big Apple. 

My biggest priority is to address the activity crisis that has plagued our region and our nation.  As I live a mere couple hours away from the Fremont border, I have seen how the Crisis has ravaged that region.  I want to thank Governor Wells and others for their leadership in addressing this issue, and I look forward to assisting in any way I can.  For one thing, I will be a member of the Governor's Council on Regional Activity that will begin operations on February 1.  The ideas discussed in this Council will be put into action in the Assembly.  Make Atlasia active again!

Other priorities include fighting for hardworking Northerners who are raising families, saving for college, and planning for their retirement.  I will also seek to upgrade and repair the North's infrastructure, our roads, bridges, rails, and Internet access (we all need it to access the Atlas forum!).  I will also demand justice for ALL northerners, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or Atlas post count. 

I will be humbled to earn your vote this coming weekend.  Dave bless you, Dave bless the North, and Dave bless Atlasia!

I'm drewmike87 and I approve this message.  Paid for by Northern Citizens for drewmike87.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »

Endorsed wholeheartedly. I can't wait to work with you in the assembly.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 07:31:01 PM »

Fully endorsed. You'll be a great, active voice for the North
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »

Endorsed for the vacant seat to be filled.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 07:37:39 PM »

Endorsed!
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 09:53:32 PM »

The polls are open!  If you haven't done so already, be sure to VOTE by the end of the weekend!  It would be a great honor to receive your vote.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 10:49:08 AM »

Thank you Northerners!

I want to thank all of you who came out in this cold Northern weather to cast your vote, regardless of whether it was for or against me.

Now, make no mistake, I could not be more excited and honored to have gotten your vote.  But, I will say that I am disappointed in how I did not have a declared challenger in this election.  This is the activity crisis talking.  And we have to listen.  Together, I and my Assembly colleagues, JGibson and Speaker/Lt. Gov. R2D2, along with Governor Wells, will work to get more Northerners to participate in our democracy.  Not only by simply voting, but by running for office as well.

Additionally, I will be fighting for the everyday needs of Northern citizens.  From job creation to equal rights to infrastructure improvement to health care, I will have you, the common Northerner, in my mind, every step of the way.  Because YOU sent me to New York, to work for YOU!

I will be opening my Assembly office soon.  I will have staff in both New York and Madison.  Feel free to stop by anytime!

Thank you!  Dave bless you all!  Dave bless the North!  And Dave bless Atlasia!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies