Yougov: Half of Hillary voters think that Russia hacked the election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:44:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Yougov: Half of Hillary voters think that Russia hacked the election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Yougov: Half of Hillary voters think that Russia hacked the election  (Read 2833 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 10:55:43 PM »

Bernie F[INKS]ING OWNS jfern's ass again: https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/818640484776165376

GO BERNIE! DESTROY THE REGRESSIVE PUTIN LOVING LEFT! MY KING IS ALIVE!

First of all, you are an annoying little sh**t. I don't even like Putin.

Then why do you keep defending him?

Second of all, that was a mistake of Bernie to say that.

Yes, just like it was a mistake for him to endorse that neoliberal warmongering bitch right? We should be so glad she's not taking office!

As I've said I'm a real Sanders supporter. You are not. You are a traitor. You are a traitor to Bernie and a traitor to liberalism. As far as I'm concerned you're as good as Ralph Nader now and my opinion of you is equal to my opinion of blue avatars.

Thirdly, even if the Russians were involved, the heck does releasing information on how terrible the DNC was remotely compare to what Nixon definitely did in 1968 with sabotaging the peace talks or Reagan may have done in 1980 with delaying the Iranian hostages being released?

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 10:58:19 PM »

Bernie F[INKS]ING OWNS jfern's ass again: https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/818640484776165376

Yes, just like it was a mistake for him to endorse that neoliberal warmongering bitch right? We should be so glad she's not taking office!

As I've said I'm a real Sanders supporter. You are not. You are a traitor. You are a traitor to Bernie and a traitor to liberalism. As far as I'm concerned you're as good as Ralph Nader now and my opinion of you is equal to my opinion of blue avatars.

Thirdly, even if the Russians were involved, the heck does releasing information on how terrible the DNC was remotely compare to what Nixon definitely did in 1968 with sabotaging the peace talks or Reagan may have done in 1980 with delaying the Iranian hostages being released?

Bernie's overall message has been to talk about the issues that affect Americans, not to yell Russia or to demonize voters. So you are a very poor representative of Bernie.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »

Ah, but Bernie endorsed someone in the general election, who I actually voted for.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 11:03:51 PM »

Ah, but Bernie endorsed someone in the general election, who I actually voted for.

I also voted for someone Bernie endorsed in November. Your point?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 11:06:36 PM »

Uh, I remember you disappearing until the day after the election because you couldn't handle Bernie's endorsement.

Also:

The Democrats finally decided to stop nominating the lesser of two evils.

Uh, what? Obama was merely a "lesser evil" compared to Hillary?

I'm talking about as compared to the Republican nominee.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 11:08:39 PM »

Uh, I remember you disappearing until the day after the election because you couldn't handle Bernie's endorsement.

Also:

Whoosh. Bernie endorsed more than 1 person.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »

Also:

So you sold out and betrayed Bernie on the top office. Exactly. You are a f[inks]ing traitor and you de facto support Trump.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 11:19:39 PM »

Also:

So you sold out and betrayed Bernie on the top office. Exactly. You are a f[inks]ing traitor and you de facto support Trump.

So I take it you're not a fan of Jane Sanders?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/why-did-jane-sanders-tweet-retweet-bernie-sanders-do-not-to-listen-to-me-video-clinton-endorsement-watch-youtube/
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 11:24:17 PM »

Bit of a stretch there.

OK who do you propose that I voted for? Some fascist reality TV blowhard in Putin's back pocket or some crazy lady who was denounced by staunch liberal John Oliver who thinks wi-fi is frying your brain and paid Putin a friendly visit? No I voted for clearly the best choice for liberals in the race. Anyone who didn't is a traitor to liberalism. Luckily Bernie Sanders is not.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 11:28:17 PM »

BTW on that moronic DU spin off site Jackpine Radicals full of frothing anti-Hillary lunatics like you people were unironically posting Breitbart articles with insane conspiracy theories (like claiming Khzir Khan was a Saudi intelligence agent) in an effort to smear Hillary. So yeah forgive me for thinking that all "leftist" enemies of Hillary are in fact disgusting right wing trash. Because with your deranged obsession you would totally repost Breitbart crap against Hillary and posted plenty of right wing sourced crap.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 11:35:08 PM »

You aren't a Bernie guy - You are a blot on the movement if you feel that just because Bernie Sanders endorsed someone his supporters should automatically vote for that guy. That goes completely against Bernie's philosophy of the candidate making the case to the voters & the voters deciding intelligent as per their own judgement & not because 1 candidate asked them to. I remember Bernie telling multiple times to make your own judgement about Bernie, Hillary & any1 else & not to follow leaders blindly.

There is nothing that makes you a better Sanders supporter than others who didn't support Hillary. IMO Hillary was a lot better than Trump but for many that was not logical enough. A quarter or 1/3rd of Bernie's delegates got involved in Green party for a while because they just got fed up of the Dems. The people who traveled to the DNC, volunteered for days, through local & state conventions & have their heart & soul to the campaign. I am confident there as passionate a far of Bernie as you, if not more.

You are not a Bernie supporter if you feel people should be disparaged if they didn't support Clinton. As Bernie said the Dems party has not been on the side of the working & middle class they way they should be with lines blurring - This is not the party in the 30's & 40's which most working & middle class people could relate to.

There were many MANY flaws of Clinton & you really can't blame any1 for not voting for her as she was a flat out pathetic candidate & was only redeemed because Donald Trump was running on the opposite side.

The least you can do is accept differences of opinion & not play this true Bernie supporter card. The supporter base is not monolithic & has conservatives, libertarians, greens, independents etc many of whom don't see eye to eye.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2017, 11:44:25 PM »

If I went to a Bernie rally and he started handing out cups of kool-aid I'd totally drink it. You clowns won't even fill in a bubble on a sheet of paper the way he recommends to.

I'm the true Bernie supporter. As I've said before, my King is alive. And he's not some deranged clown like Julian Assange who many Bernie supporters seemed to think he was sadly enough. He's a true progressive and every last person who didn't support his candidate for President isn't. Period. There is no acceptable reason for any progressive to vote for the Putin-loving trash that was also on the ballot.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2017, 11:45:18 PM »

Also let me repeat myself:

JFERN IS MAKING FUN OF HILLARY SUPPORTERS BUT HE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT OHIO WAS STOLEN IN 2004.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2017, 11:49:43 PM »

If I went to a Bernie rally and he started handing out cups of kool-aid I'd totally drink it. You clowns won't even fill in a bubble on a sheet of paper the way he recommends to.

I'm the true Bernie supporter. As I've said before, my King is alive. And he's not some deranged clown like Julian Assange who many Bernie supporters seemed to think he was sadly enough. He's a true progressive and every last person who didn't support his candidate for President isn't. Period. There is no acceptable reason for any progressive to vote for the Putin-loving trash that was also on the ballot.

You should probably leave this site, your posts are childish & ridiculous.

A progressive may vote for Hillary but they could also stay home, not vote in Presidential race, maybe go green - I don't see many progressives voting Trump.

But you demonizing people for their voting choice is pathetic & frankly you are better of not being a Bernie supporter! Your comments are dis-respectful & obnoxious. You are just another version of Trump with progressive credentials!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2017, 11:51:40 PM »

LOL did you read the deranged frothing raving about Hillary that clown posted for months, most of it from right wing sources? And you think I'm like the Trump supporters?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 12:02:20 AM »

catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 12:04:57 AM »

maybe we should all respect how one another chooses to vote, and recognize that it is the responsibility of each presidential candidate to earn the vote of the citizens. it is not the responsibility of the citizen to vote for someone who didn't earn their vote.

that being said, y u n0 vote 4 hildog
JoshPA
Rookie
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 06:59:05 PM »

Also:

Bernie betray you by endorsing hillary i would have not supported ted cruz if trump endorse him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »

Also:

Bernie betray you by endorsing hillary i would have not supported ted cruz if trump endorse him.

How did Bernie betray me by endorsing the same candidate I would've supported had he endorsed her or not?
Hillary Lost
Rookie
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2017, 03:09:41 PM »

So out of touch. 
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »

In fairness, most of those 50 percent believing this are conflating obvious Russian hacking Clinton camp emails (plus other online attempts to influence the election) with actual hacking county board of election and Secretary of state offices to directly tamper actual vote totals.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies