simossad for Fremont Legislative Assembly!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:33:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  simossad for Fremont Legislative Assembly!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: simossad for Fremont Legislative Assembly!  (Read 713 times)
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 09, 2017, 12:27:00 PM »
« edited: January 15, 2017, 03:07:41 PM by simossad »

Citizens of Atlasia! Citizens of Fremont! I produly announce my candidacy for the Legislative Assembly of the Fremond Region. Together, we can make our region a better place to live.

It is clearly an indisputable fact that Atlasia has to face significant structural problems. The chaotic alarming state of our region, the Fremont region, which was the result of political mistakes and thus avoidable, is keeping the whole country in suspense, and is a harbinger of the problems the other regions will have to face if we do not act now. The emergency measures taken by Congress and the President were an appropriate reaction and they may lead to a consolidation of the situation, but we must not disguise the fact that these measures are highly undemocratic and do just deal with the symptoms of our problem, but not with its roots. And while we have to accept that our region can not deal with the problems on its own, we owe the people of Fremont its sovereignty.

In the assembly, I will work hard to face the salient problem of our nation, and that is the lack of enthusiasm for political involvement. We have to work together with the North and the South to find solutions to this issue, which will, sooner or later, cost our whole energy. We have to make our political process more accessible for new members, we need to give them a chance, we need to motivate them to get involved, because it is worth it.

We also need to invest in our infrastructure to make our region a more attractive state for businesses which will put our economy on a secure ground. But I will not accept any piece of legislation that widens the gap between the rich and the poor and that does respect the contribution of the thousands of hardworking families in our region to our society, and I will also not accept any piece of legislation that discriminates people on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion and race.

People of Fremont, we can solve our problems, but we need to take action. Your vote is not just a mandate for me, but it is also a mandate for change and new ideas. Polls are open from January 13, 2017 to January 16, 2017.

Endorsed by:
Secretary of the Interior Truman
Speaker NeverAgain
Senator LLR
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:05:04 PM »

Endorsed! From your announcement speech, it appears you are just the sort of fresh and active voice for the people that Fremont so desperately needs. I look forward to working with you in the Assembly.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 01:09:45 AM »

It is an honor for me to have your endorsement, Secretary.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 12:17:43 PM »

Strong endorsement, I have seen your activity around the forum and am EXTREMELY excited to see you work in a region that surely needs your talents!
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 01:35:01 PM »

I really appreciate your endorsement, and I thank you very much for your trust in me.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 08:01:57 AM »

Voting has started, and there are still two days left to cast your ballot.

I ask you to high preference me, because I strongly believe that the political process in Fremont needs a fresh spirit and new ideas I can come up with. I have never held an elected office, and I am relatively new in Atlasia. The only way to help Fremont, the only way to make a gridlocked process work again, is to have a wide spectrum of ideas and plans, and the fact that I have never been involved in politics makes me open new perspectives and new slants which will bring our region forward.

I count on you!
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 05:51:51 PM »

Congratulations on your election Legislature simossad, I look forward to working with you on creating a stronger region. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies