Will Trump be impeached? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:22:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Will Trump be impeached? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Will Trump be impeached?  (Read 3760 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: January 10, 2017, 10:05:52 PM »

More likely than not if the Democrats can pick up some more seats in congress, but it will backfire on them.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 12:45:18 AM »

I think any effort to impeach Trump will go about as well as every other attempt to stop him.

And I think we need to come up with a new word that goes beyond 'unhinged'. Jesus. The crap you guys are willing to believe; it's no different than the nutcases who believed Obama was a secret muslim - except those people were on the fringe, not a major part of the opposition. (Peeing hookers pushed by a NeverTrump group? Really guys?)

Get a grip. The left of today is a case study of what happens when a group of people are totally isolated from dissenting opinion. A media completely dominated by one political view is dangerous for society.

I don't have an issue with people who think Obama is a Muslim. Ultimately, Obama's religious beliefs are only known to himself. I have an issue with people who think that he's a secret Muslim extremist working in cahoots with ISIL and Assad even despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and policies which have the exact opposite effect.

Likewise, it ultimately doesn't really matter whether Trump had a liaison with some naimiti and is being blackmailed, or if he's a secret Russo-fascist. What matters is his policy, which is in perfect lock-step with what United Russia would want from an American president, and which puts allies and other vulnerable states in Eastern Europe in grave danger.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:34:45 PM »

There is also the chance that an obese man in his 70s drops dead of a heart attack.

HEALTHIEST PRESIDENT EVER.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies