Poland's foreign minister mocked after naming non-existent country... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:31:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poland's foreign minister mocked after naming non-existent country... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poland's foreign minister mocked after naming non-existent country...  (Read 1374 times)
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« on: January 11, 2017, 06:08:24 PM »

I can't stand this moron since 2010 when he was starting in presidential elections in my city. And when PiS won the elections I had hope that they will make Legutko or Ujazdowski Foreign Affairs minister. And what I got? :I My almost the most disliked PiS politician.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 03:11:25 PM »

Kind of. But in Russian there is a single letter for it. Latin script should not be used for Slavic languages Smiley

Polish Cyrylic alphabet probably would need letters not used from centuries like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yus so I think this is not good idea.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »

Kind of. But in Russian there is a single letter for it. Latin script should not be used for Slavic languages Smiley

Polish Cyrylic alphabet probably would need letters not used from centuries like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yus ...

Of course! That is the beauty of it! Get back the Yuses (I guess, both the lesser and the major, and the ioted forms of it). Cyril and Methodius have thought about all of that Smiley

Believe me, I tried to use Polish Cyrylic alphabet with yus and writing that letter is pain in the ass. Handwriting is much slower because of that. I prefer using Latin alphabet on everyday use.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 02:23:00 PM »

Polish Cyrylic alphabet probably would need letters not used from centuries like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yus so I think this is not good idea.

TIL there is a language called Kashubian.

There is Kashubian diaspora in Canada so if somehow you will end up in Ontario you can check it by yourself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies