Study: Conservatives are more attractive than liberals (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:38:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Study: Conservatives are more attractive than liberals (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Study: Conservatives are more attractive than liberals  (Read 5141 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 12, 2017, 08:23:24 AM »

Or if you are in a dating slump, you should paint yourself orange?

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:25:16 AM »

Edgy hair is cool, man.

That being said, I like f**king conservatives, it's a shame a lot of them don't like pre-martial sex or friends with benefits.

Liberals, on the other hand, are edgier and easier to offend, but much easier to talk about sex.

Its preferable not to becuase of the entire birth control thing. But you don't know how someone votes until after. Politics is like what? A fourth or fifth date conversation?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

Edgy hair is cool, man.

That being said, I like f**king conservatives, it's a shame a lot of them don't like pre-martial sex or friends with benefits.

Liberals, on the other hand, are edgier and easier to offend, but much easier to talk about sex.

Its preferable not to becuase of the entire birth control thing. But you don't know how someone votes until after. Politics is like what? A fourth or fifth date conversation?
Nah I usually talk about politics within a week or so.

I should point out I'm dating someone and we're in an open relationship. Said person shares much of my cancer political views

Never really did that. It was discussed a few times a few of the times though. Its kind of hard if not impossible to date a Republican....I did take one home and then we agreed on a date  after and it didn't go so well when we saw who we really were. There was also another time I dated a Republican for two weeks but I was desperate.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:45:33 AM »

Physical attractiveness too highly subjective to even be remotely meaningful in any study like this.

Also, what's wrong with pink hair? I love girls with dyed hair.

I think it's moreso the type of people who dye it aren't very attractive to begin with. Nothing too unattractive about the dying itself.

Quite probably. Definitely not everyone is attracted to that "indie girl" look, which is fine. To each their own, of course. But, personally, that's my preference; dyed hair, a few tattoos, some piercings.

Its not without its charm. Can really accentuate getting more substantial and mainstream work done.

PS This thread is ridiculous and I am doing Trumpy Troll. Feels good, man.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »

This is a ridiculous study, LOL.  That's like a study that says, "Liberals are more interesting, on average."  Says who?!  Also, LOLed pretty hard at CrabCake's post. Smiley

Anecdotally, my female Republican friends are definitely hotter on average than my female Democratic friends, LOL.
Fit White girls with big asses do lean right. But I've done well with some who don't.
When I think of left leaning chicks, you have all kinds of actresses and chicks who don't really care. When I think of right leaning ones, I think of chicks trying to become moms.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »

This is a ridiculous study, LOL.  That's like a study that says, "Liberals are more interesting, on average."  Says who?!  Also, LOLed pretty hard at CrabCake's post. Smiley

Anecdotally, my female Republican friends are definitely hotter on average than my female Democratic friends, LOL.
Fit White girls with big asses do lean right.

They're probably doing their squats wrong if their glutes are asymmetrical.

Cheesy
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 01:43:53 PM »

What if they aren't American though? Are right-wing people from Europe or Latin American supposedly more physically attractive than left-wing people from there?

They are talking about pols, not voters. They didn't do like a HotOrNot test. Although I imagine that racism plays a factor in any determination like that. Maybe amongst conservative minorities and liberal whites, they are more objective.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »

And blue states tend to be less obese than red states..but we are talking pols, not voters in general.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies