Opinion of Eharding
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:24:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Eharding
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Eharding
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of Eharding  (Read 2826 times)
Waterfall
Rookie
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2017, 10:15:10 AM »

I'm new here but I've been reading E. Harding's posts on a bunch of other sites for a long time.

I don't know much about him but here's the impression I get:

• He's young and obviously not married or with kids; very little life experience in general
  • He's very smart but maybe with a toe on the spectrum
  • He's more into online tribalism than figuring out what truths he really stands for

Regardless whether you think it should be legal or illegal, abortion = the killing of unborn humans, potentially by the millions! Anyone who cares less about abortion than whatever it is liberals are saying on the internet about Russia either has huge intellectual blind spots or else his priorities pretty screwed up. But that doesn't make E. Harding a bad person.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2017, 10:26:54 AM »

LOL. The civil war wasn’t worth it? So, I guess the Independence War that led to the founding of this country wasn’t worth it as well? And WW2 wasn’t also worth it to free Europe and end the. That’s the most troubling (if not say something else) statement I’ve read so far.

As RINO Tom stated, slavery should have never been question and been outlawed right in 1789, because it was in stark contrast to the ideals of the constitution and the founding principles of the United States.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies