Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:37:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with  (Read 3948 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2005, 12:36:07 PM »
« edited: July 19, 2005, 12:37:58 PM by Frustrated MissCatholic »

Here are some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with.

First off all you must be yourself.
There is no point dating a girl if it means you are being false

Your appearence.
1. You must have nice clean shoes.
2. Try and wear clothes that are colourful. Blacks, whites are so depressing. Try to have a variety of colours. If you havent got alot of colours go and find your best girl friend who you trust, save up, and do some shopping.
3. Always wash your hair and have white teeth.
4. You must smell nice. It is essential. No girl will date something that smells like trash. You can still smell nice without splashing out.
5. Take pride in your appearence. Introduce yourself to the mirror and ask yourself would you date him?

Meeting a girl
1. You can meet a girl anywhere. In the library, in school, in a public place etc. You have to get them to recognise you as you being you.
2. Once you have a bond, you can then make another step..would you like to do this...do you fancy having some lunch...not in a date but just socially spending time together.

Conversation.
1. When she talks you listen.
2. When she talks look into her eyes (basically implying you girl have my whole attention)
3. When she talks try to learn to keep your mouth closed as an open mouth means you want to say something.
4. Make the conversation 50-50. You tell things about yourself and she tells things about herself.
5. Ask her questions about herself. Whats really important to her.  She will do the same.
6. Dont try and be funny. You will laugh naturally during the flow of the conversation.
7. If the conversation doesnt flow then maybe shes not for you. That is a good thing.
8. Dont think god i wanna f**k you. patience is a virtue and girls are far more naughtier with men that they can talk to on an emotional and spiritual level.

Most important thing is to be honest. If she asks you do something for her and you say you can do it. do it. if you find out later that you cant do it tell her IMMEDIATELY.
Dont use the line, i was worried what you might think. we dont like not knowing things.

Always be HONEST and be prepared to listen to what they have to say about themselves. You must also express yourself. If you tell them things they will tell you things. Trust can be built up very quickly if you are true to yourself.

So for all you boys that seek that bunny to play with. The above will go along way to helping you find that bunny. But make sure the bunny likes you for what you are. then she will play with you for a longer period and life in the garden will be rosy.

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 12:38:57 PM »

What's with the bunny metaphor?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 12:40:55 PM »

Hmm...most girls do not like it if I call them bunnies....at least not until we are much more intimate.  Then of course the names get a bit more raunchier.  Smiley
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 12:42:33 PM »

like "bunnycakes"

or "you dirty rabbit-woman!"

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 12:43:15 PM »

like "bunnycakes"

still don't get it........

Miss Catholic, you could get your point across much better if you leave off these ridiculous Fifties metaphors.  This is the first time I have ever heard of a woman regarded as a 'bunny'.     
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 12:43:33 PM »

like "bunnycakes"

LOL, now that would be just some weird sh**t.
MissCatholic

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 12:45:12 PM »

When a boy rabbit meets a girl rabbit they both have incredible high sex drives. They just hump all day and all night.

Sort of what humans do once they are old enough. For all you old ones out there. Remember the days when 7pm was your bed time!
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 12:55:57 PM »

It's excellent to get dating advice from a man. Thanks Nomo
skybridge
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 12:58:11 PM »

Is this why you're so frustrated? Wink
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »

some good advice MissCatholic.  A question though, what is it that creates magnetic attraction for women to go toward guys?  Is there anything that really turns on women incredibly?

I guess anyone who's not shy or needy can be average, but what makes people above average?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 04:18:19 PM »

I have a better tip: If you want a bunny to play with, go to your local pet store and buy one.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »

It's excellent to get dating advice from a man. Thanks Nomo
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005, 04:21:35 PM »

Now these are bunnies!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005, 04:23:54 PM »

When a boy rabbit meets a girl rabbit they both have incredible high sex drives. They just hump all day and all night.

Sort of what humans do once they are old enough. For all you old ones out there. Remember the days when 7pm was your bed time!

I could only think of playboy bunnies for some reason... lol

Nice advice indeed.
skybridge
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 05:31:34 PM »

Well, she was only trying to be nice.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »

Your appearence.
2. Try and wear clothes that are colourful. Blacks, whites are so depressing. Try to have a variety of colours. If you havent got alot of colours go and find your best girl friend who you trust, save up, and do some shopping.
4. You must smell nice. It is essential. No girl will date something that smells like trash. You can still smell nice without splashing out.
5. Take pride in your appearence. Introduce yourself to the mirror and ask yourself would you date him?

That is all purely subjective - especially the first two.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 09:18:06 PM »

Your appearence.

just cause you dont smell nice doesnt mean the rest of us cant at least make an attempt to
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 09:54:37 PM »

Pretty much take Miss Catholic's advice and reverse it, if you want to score. 

But I don't advise getting involved in that rat-race any more than the related main one.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 09:58:34 PM »

Your appearence.

just cause you dont smell nice doesnt mean the rest of us cant at least make an attempt to

No women are naturally attracted to male B.O.

http://www.primal-instinct.com/more-information.html

Yes this is an excuse never to shower lol

j/k
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2005, 10:00:44 PM »

Your appearence.

j/k

hey man, whatever floats your boat.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 10:04:02 PM »

Your appearence.

j/k

Actually in my twenties I was a fairly dirty fellow - showered only ever other day or so and never used deoderant!  Shabby Converse, thrift store clothes.  Ah College days.  And I had lots of girlfriends who were far better looking than I.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2005, 10:11:45 PM »

Your appearence.

j/k

Should I make the J/K bigger for you to see Tongue
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 10:20:15 PM »

Your appearence.

j/k

Should I make the J/K bigger for you to see Tongue

nah, i saw it.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 10:24:22 PM »

DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 10:38:24 PM »

Pretty much take Miss Catholic's advice and reverse it, if you want to score. 

But I don't advise getting involved in that rat-race any more than the related main one.

Frankly, i were interested solely in scoring, i'd move to Nevada or possibly take Richius' advice (although i'm doubtful of that Tongue). Long-term companionship does have its advantages, you know Cheesy.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies