Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:52:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Some tips for you guys that want a bunny to play with  (Read 3946 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2005, 10:54:38 AM »

Now these are not the type of bunnies you want to be playing with. But actually if your republican PLEASE GO AND FIND ONE..might drop the republican voting turnout if you betray one of these bunnies.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2005, 12:07:33 PM »

Pretty much take Miss Catholic's advice and reverse it, if you want to score. 

But I don't advise getting involved in that rat-race any more than the related main one.

Right, so I will score by being a complete and total slob that smells like garbage and at the same time be an arrogant jackass who doesn't listen to what the woman says. Wow, that's some dynamite advice opebo, but ya know I think I'll go with what the woman says.
MissCatholic

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2005, 12:10:40 PM »

But I don't advise getting involved in that rat-race any more than the related main one.

Right, so I will score by being a complete and total slob that smells like garbage and at the same time be an arrogant jackass who doesn't listen to what the woman says. Wow, that's some dynamite advice opebo, but ya know I think I'll go with what the woman says.

thats the tpye of women opebo goes for. Doesnt he go to Thailand alot
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »

thats the tpye of women opebo goes for. Doesnt he go to Thailand alot

He lives there half the year so he can screw prostitutes. Since whores are just in it for the money it doesn't really matter how you look or act - he's basically just a very shallow person who only thinks he's happy.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 01:14:19 PM »

Your appearence.
1. You must have nice clean shoes.
2. Try and wear clothes that are colourful. Blacks, whites are so depressing. Try to have a variety of colours. If you havent got alot of colours go and find your best girl friend who you trust, save up, and do some shopping.
3. Always wash your hair and have white teeth.
4. You must smell nice. It is essential. No girl will date something that smells like trash. You can still smell nice without splashing out.
5. Take pride in your appearence. Introduce yourself to the mirror and ask yourself would you date him?

That is all purely subjective - especially the first two.

just cause you dont smell nice doesnt mean the rest of us cant at least make an attempt to

Haha - I smell lovely thank you - I actually meet four of those criteria for definite but not always the second one as I often wear black and white. Wearing colourful clothing is by no means essential to getting a girlfriend.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2005, 01:16:25 PM »

Your appearence.
1. You must have nice clean shoes.
2. Try and wear clothes that are colourful. Blacks, whites are so depressing. Try to have a variety of colours. If you havent got alot of colours go and find your best girl friend who you trust, save up, and do some shopping.
3. Always wash your hair and have white teeth.
4. You must smell nice. It is essential. No girl will date something that smells like trash. You can still smell nice without splashing out.
5. Take pride in your appearence. Introduce yourself to the mirror and ask yourself would you date him?

That is all purely subjective - especially the first two.

just cause you dont smell nice doesnt mean the rest of us cant at least make an attempt to

Haha - I smell lovely thank you - I actually meet four of those criteria for definite but not always the second one as I often wear black and white. Wearing colourful clothing is by no means essential to getting a girlfriend.

On that I'll agree - I think it depends on how colors suit you. Some people don't look good in flashy colors. I myself look better in calmer, darker colors.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2005, 02:28:57 PM »

Love the pulp fiction thingy.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies