Opinion on the Chargers moving to LA? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:39:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion on the Chargers moving to LA? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion on the Chargers moving to LA?  (Read 765 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« on: January 14, 2017, 02:04:49 AM »

Ok so I was #1 in favor of the Rams moving to LA, because the team had a solid history there, and I loved seeing that happen to St. Louis. I #2 wanted to prevent a move of the Raiders out of Oakland, because I think the fan base there is legit. Therefore, I wanted to #2.1 stop the joint Raiders-Chargers move to LA, especially because I did not want there to be AFC-NFC team swap putting either the Raiders or Chargers in the NFC. #3 if two teams were going to LA, I wanted it to be the Rams and the Chargers. So #4 I don't really care if the Chargers leave San Diego, BUT #5 this is such a bad move, because of the a. fans in SD, b. the lack of fans in LA, c. the horrible look it will be having an NFL team playing in a 30,000 stadium, and many more reasons.

I could rant forever about this, but its just a very bad move that doesn't affect me at all.
The Rams are the oldest surviving professional sports team in Los Angeles. The Chargers might not be as popular as the Rams in Los Angeles.

I agree they definitely aren't.

Nate Silver begs to differ: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/l-a-is-already-way-more-interested-in-the-chargers-than-the-rams/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies