2016 Election Night Pictures (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:22:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  2016 Election Night Pictures (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Night Pictures  (Read 2236 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:30:53 AM »

Winfield is a sad case study in one particular outcome of bullying. You see, whenever he was at all critical of Trump, many Trump supporters posted this (trigger warning):

In other words: "If you don't get in line and bow down to Trump, then you might as well call yourself a $h*tlery supporting Democrat!" It seems he succumbed to the bullying, and eventually took on that persona himself. Now, he thinks the only way to prove he is a Real Republican™ is to wholeheartedly embrace the new emperor of the Republican Party, and bully anyone who thinks differently.

It's quite sad, really. I think there still is good in Winfield, but he is too ashamed to show anything other than a fake Trump-loving caricature. If only he would realize that you can be critical of others who use the label "Republican" and still recognize as a Republican yourself. "Those who support Trump don't get to decide who is and isn't a Republican."¹ I don't expect to get through to him, though. After all, I'm just a butthurt crazy liberal who is wrong about everything. Perhaps, in time, he will become himself again, and cut the charade. The only person he is fooling is himself.

1) RINO Tom, 2016 (He probably said something like that, at some point)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies