Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:41:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79
Author Topic: Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign  (Read 110535 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 06:31:15 PM »

Is it just me or do SJWs/far-left social liberals keep getting more and more irksome?
I think most people are starting to get tired of extreme cultural liberalism.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2017, 06:44:36 PM »

Is it just me or do SJWs/far-left social liberals keep getting more and more irksome?

Want to give some examples? I feel like I hear less and less about them these days.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2017, 06:48:28 PM by LongLiveRock »

Want to give some examples? I feel like I hear less and less about them these days.

My instagram is currently being spammed by this one person ranting about cisgender people...

God, being in a liberal bubble is so fun! Smiley Smiley Smiley
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »

You are definitely not alone. I went from being an extreme SJW to being pissed off at the mere sight of SJW talking points in a matter of minutes. I believe that SJWs have their hearts in the right place, but censoring speech because it's ugly to hear is stupid as sh**t.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 07:03:45 PM »

My instagram is currently being spammed by this one person ranting about cisgender people...

God, being in a liberal bubble is so fun! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, and as the world crumbles around them they will retreat further and further into their favorite activities: bitching, complaining, whining, and conflating... naming, shaming, scapegoating and blaming.  Claiming, framing, ousting, and flaming.

And they will call it activism.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2017, 07:11:39 PM »

T***p's campaign and his victory has tended to unleash the worst kind of attitudes contained within mainstream American liberalism (elitism, class contempt, self-righteousness, obsession with identity politics, etc.). I really hope this is a temporary blip rather than a trend that will continue to expand.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 07:16:08 PM »

T***p's campaign and his victory has tended to unleash the worst kind of attitudes contained within mainstream American liberalism (elitism, class contempt, self-righteousness, obsession with identity politics, etc.). I really hope this is a temporary blip rather than a trend that will continue to expand.

This has all been unleashed for a long time now.  You're just waking up to it.  Too late, unfortunately.. far too late.  Now we will all pay the price.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 07:42:30 PM »

This has all been unleashed for a long time now.  You're just waking up to it.  Too late, unfortunately.. far too late.  Now we will all pay the price.

LOL
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2017, 12:42:41 AM »

Those guys are ranting about CISGENDER people already? Not that I'm surprised, but geez...

Not a surprising side effect of feeling(and not exactly illegitimately) that the world hates you.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2017, 06:54:03 AM »

Those guys are ranting about CISGENDER people already? Not that I'm surprised, but geez...

Not a surprising side effect of feeling(and not exactly illegitimately) that the world hates you.

That would be like if in 1946 Jews (who were about the same % of the population that transgender people are) started saying "all goyim are awful!"

It's absurd - cisgender people are 99% of the population. Not only is it therefore dangerous, it's also quite stupid.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »

No.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2017, 08:56:42 AM »

Overheard some dude talking about "wet liberals." Confused, I made a joke about my "wet liberal," realized that didn't make sense, and then said "I'm gonna die alone." Living the life
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2017, 09:24:15 AM »

That would be like if in 1946 Jews (who were about the same % of the population that transgender people are) started saying "all goyim are awful!"

It's absurd - cisgender people are 99% of the population. Not only is it therefore dangerous, it's also quite stupid.

I said it's understandable, not that it's right.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2017, 09:25:21 AM »

Where are you people meeting these classist SJWs?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2017, 12:16:33 PM »

Emory University
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2017, 03:03:28 PM »

Being alive in Manhattan in 2016
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2017, 04:27:50 PM »

UC Berkeley
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »

^^^Fair enough.

I wish social justice people would talk more about class and economic issues.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2017, 05:12:16 PM »

My best friend, who is a lesbian (or says she is), is now dating a friend of mine (a guy), who apparently broke up with another female friend of mine, because she wanted to be with someone else. Ugh.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2017, 05:41:12 PM »

My best friend, who is a lesbian (or says she is), is now dating a friend of mine (a guy), who apparently broke up with another female friend of mine, because she wanted to be with someone else. Ugh.

What is the problem here?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2017, 05:46:51 PM »

It's just really strange feeling, she changed her sexuality, etc. and I have to deal with the relationship's consequences. Tongue
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2017, 05:47:44 PM »

It's just really strange feeling, she changed her sexuality, etc. and I have to deal with the relationship's consequences. Tongue
Yeah, it is her lifestyle choice.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2017, 06:43:50 PM »

Like being a dork is yours?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2017, 06:59:33 PM »

Guilty.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2017, 07:01:42 PM »

My smoking habit is a lifestyle choice and you have to respect it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies