Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:38:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?  (Read 2222 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 15, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »

I don't know about you guys but Theodore Newman Kaufman seems pretty All Liberal, All The Time to me.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 03:51:30 PM »

No (Baron Roman Nikolai Maximilian von Ungern-Sternberg)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 03:52:50 PM »

Make Poland Great Again!

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »

No and yes.
parochial boy
parochial_boy
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.38, S: -6.78

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 04:09:11 PM »

There is no such thing as "Russia", they are just imperialist Muscovite colonists.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 04:16:25 PM »

What the f**k is wrong with you? What have Lithuanians, Ukrainians or Mongolians ever done to you to punish them this way?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 04:33:22 PM »

What the f**k is wrong with you? What have Lithuanians, Ukrainians or Mongolians ever done to you to punish them this way?

Well more preferably it'd be split up into many smaller countries instead of being divided by the neighbors.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »

However South Ossetia and Abkhazia should DEFINITELY be returned to Georgia unconditionally.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »

I wonder what would BRTD be saying had Putin been in good relations with Obama and Hillary.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 04:44:24 PM »

I wonder what would BRTD be saying had Putin been in good relations with Obama and Hillary.

You think Obama and Hillary would ever warm up to such a autocratic despotic thug?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 04:46:16 PM »

You think Obama and Hillary would ever warm up to such a autocratic despotic thug?

Please look at the current list of US-allied leaders who are fitting the description just as well and ever more than Putin.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 04:46:24 PM »

Russian women are beautiful, LOL China is worse than Russia, blah blah..

That part is true, yes. I've never denied that.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 04:47:05 PM »

Please look at the current list of US-allied leaders who are fitting the description just as well and ever more than Putin.

Name one who has seized territory and is backing a campaign of terror against another territory in a neighboring country.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 04:48:08 PM »

Name one who has seized territory and is backing a campaign of terror against another territory in a neighboring country.

Saudi Arabia in Yemen comes close.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »

They didn't actually annex any part of Yemen and Yemen was barely a functioning country beforehand anyway.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »

They didn't actually annex any part of Yemen and Yemen was barely a functioning country beforehand anyway.

So it's fine then?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 04:54:07 PM »

So it's fine then?

No but it's nowhere near as bad as Putin. Besides it's not like I'm saying positive things about the Saudi royal family, actually if you read my posting history I hate them too.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 04:56:44 PM »

So it's fine then?

No but it's nowhere near as bad as Putin. Besides it's not like I'm saying positive things about the Saudi royal family, actually if you read my posting history I hate them too.

It might turn out to be just as bad, or even worse, given what is going on in the region. Saudi actions, direct and indirect, poses at least the same threat as Russian action in Europe.

Yeah, they haven't formally annex anything, but they still effectively occupy foreign territory and support what is increasingly a puppet regime.

Saudi Arabia > Putin reasoning does not compute.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

So it's fine then?

Nobody is asking you to say positive things about Putin.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »

Also as bad as the Saudis are they never put a sociopathic rapist in control of a major country.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 05:56:09 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2017, 06:00:09 PM by Night on the Galactic Mass Pike »

Also as bad as the Saudis are they never put a sociopathic rapist in control of a major country.

Sad as this is to recognize, the American voting public (in the right states) did that their very selves. Yes, Russian intelligence was almost certainly peripherally involved And That's Terrible, etc., but I can't really tell why people on the left are supposed to suddenly start believing everything CIA spooks spin at us just because we have a common enemy and haven't figured out their angle yet.

Back during the Cold War, vocal anti-communists hated the Soviet government (with good reason!) about as much as you hate Putin (also with good reason!), but they felt bad for the Russian people, and if they were familiar enough with Russian geography and culture they were oftentimes quite fond of the place as places go. It's not All Liberal, All The Time to believe in collective guilt for an entire nation and all of its cultural output. It's actually, dare I say it, racist.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »

"I'll have more breathing room after the election."
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 07:22:54 PM »

No, but let's be honest, folks, the Russians are promoting their best people. I promote a temporary ban on all Russian immigrants, at least until we figure out what's going on (populist moderate heru)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 03:14:06 AM »

Sad as this is to recognize, the American voting public (in the right states) did that their very selves. Yes, Russian intelligence was almost certainly peripherally involved And That's Terrible, etc., but I can't really tell why people on the left are supposed to suddenly start believing everything CIA spooks spin at us just because we have a common enemy and haven't figured out their angle yet.

Literally the worst thing American liberals can do is to say "it's all because of Putin" and disregard numerous other factors why Trump is President-elect, not Hillary.

FTR, it doesn't absolve Russian government by any means. The point is, let's not look for one simple comforting explanation of what was much more complex development.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 06:07:40 AM »

Let's just watch weather forecast this time.

Oh wait, maybe a better way to scare Russians nowadays!

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies