Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:48:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Should all Russians be sterilized and Russia partitioned between its neighbors?  (Read 2243 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: January 15, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »

I don't know about you guys but Theodore Newman Kaufman seems pretty All Liberal, All The Time to me.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

I wonder what would BRTD be saying had Putin been in good relations with Obama and Hillary.

You think Obama and Hillary would ever warm up to such a autocratic despotic thug?

Please look at the current list of US-allied leaders who are fitting the description just as well and ever more than Putin.

Name one who has seized territory and is backing a campaign of terror against another territory in a neighboring country.

Saudi Arabia in Yemen comes close.

They didn't actually annex any part of Yemen and Yemen was barely a functioning country beforehand anyway.

So it's fine then?

No but it's nowhere near as bad as Putin. Besides it's not like I'm saying positive things about the Saudi royal family, actually if you read my posting history I hate them too.

Nobody is asking you to say positive things about Putin.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 05:56:09 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2017, 06:00:09 PM by Night on the Galactic Mass Pike »

Also as bad as the Saudis are they never put a sociopathic rapist in control of a major country.

Sad as this is to recognize, the American voting public (in the right states) did that their very selves. Yes, Russian intelligence was almost certainly peripherally involved And That's Terrible, etc., but I can't really tell why people on the left are supposed to suddenly start believing everything CIA spooks spin at us just because we have a common enemy and haven't figured out their angle yet.

Back during the Cold War, vocal anti-communists hated the Soviet government (with good reason!) about as much as you hate Putin (also with good reason!), but they felt bad for the Russian people, and if they were familiar enough with Russian geography and culture they were oftentimes quite fond of the place as places go. It's not All Liberal, All The Time to believe in collective guilt for an entire nation and all of its cultural output. It's actually, dare I say it, racist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies