The TRUMP inauguration thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:07:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The TRUMP inauguration thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: The TRUMP inauguration thread  (Read 21566 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2017, 02:36:44 PM »

The Hopey Changey Lib Kids are rioting now.......very effective.  Roll Eyes

It's funny how you guys object to being lumped in with the most extreme Trump supporters (the KKK, etc.) and yet are doing the same thing to those on the left. These people don't represent Democrats any more than the White supremacists represent all Trump supporters.
Please explain why there is a riot whenever liberals don't get what they want. Trump supporters and tea party never came close to this crap
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2017, 02:37:29 PM »

It's funny how you guys object to being lumped in with the most extreme Trump supporters (the KKK, etc.) and yet are doing the same thing to those on the left. These people don't represent Democrats any more than the White supremacists represent all Trump supporters.
Please explain why there is a riot whenever liberals don't get what they want. Trump supporters and tea party never came close to this crap
Please explain why you're okay with sexual assault

You see how I just did what you did? The whole blatantly lying thing?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »

Which is obviously why President Pussygrabber appointed so many current and former Goldman Sachs alumni to his administration, along with a fine selection of billionaires.

One of the most deplorable things about the Trump-cult is how they just turn their brains off.
Goldman alums aren't people? You might have a point if he surrounded himself with Lazard alumni...
They weren't when Trump attack Hillary for being close with them
I didn't attack her Wall Street speeches once.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »

The Hopey Changey Lib Kids are rioting now.......very effective.  Roll Eyes

Expert deflection.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2017, 02:56:05 PM »

The Trump speech was decent imo.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »

It was an okay speech. These are serious times. That is why it was so short.

Can you kindly elaborate WHY is it any more serious than any other year?
Seriously. There were some very good speeches, and politicians with human decency even when America's existence was in danger, world wars raged and the economy was in a horrible shape.

There is a feeling in America that America is too forgiving of nations that have lied to us in recent years.

Well, I guess, now everybody will be honest and you will truly know how much everybody likes you.

Au revoir!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »

wow, that's exactly like saying we should invade Poland, kill everyone there, and take their land!

The guy exagerated a lot, i know, but if you had seen his face... he was shattered. Right now they have an economist saying that if Apple decides to move their factories to America, you guys should get ready to pay more than 1,000 dollares for an Iphone...

Which wouldn't be a problem if Americans, especially the working poor, were actually paid better for their labor.

But, in that case, you would have to pay $3,000 dollars for that iphone Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2017, 03:02:25 PM »

It's time to simply move on. Obama is a good man, but he had questionable people around him. That ends, today.

The sum total of all the questions about Obama men is 1/10th of the questions about the least questionable of Trump nominees: and one trillionth of the questions about Trump himself. That starts, today.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »

wow, that's exactly like saying we should invade Poland, kill everyone there, and take their land!

The guy exagerated a lot, i know, but if you had seen his face... he was shattered. Right now they have an economist saying that if Apple decides to move their factories to America, you guys should get ready to pay more than 1,000 dollares for an Iphone...

Which wouldn't be a problem if Americans, especially the working poor, were actually paid better for their labor.

But, in that case, you would have to pay $3,000 dollars for that iphone Smiley

Oh, of course. Because those at the top obviously wouldn't allow that to eat into their enormous profits.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2017, 03:08:25 PM »

Our excellent police are squashing violent leftist riots.

Link
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2017, 03:14:12 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2017, 03:16:09 PM by Confused Democrat »

Link

Look at these racist right wingers

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2017, 03:22:37 PM »

Link

Look at these racist right wingers

Oh come on, they're just trying to Make America White Again.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »

screaming racist garbage is better than violence....sticks and stones and all that sh**t
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2017, 03:24:09 PM »

Nobody was injured and no property was damaged, eh?

Meanwhile, violent leftists are burning trash in the streets, destroyed a starbucks, and injured at least 3 of our excellent police. 95 arrests thus far.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2017, 03:29:21 PM »

you've got to give 'em a minute here, they  have to switch gears from "we're not violent" to "you guys would have been violent too, Trump said something about it!" or maybe straight to the "well, they are just scared, this is what scared people do....Trump is a Nazi!  I mean...come on!  what did you expect?  you voted him in, the violence is your fault"
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2017, 03:30:32 PM »

screaming racist garbage is better than violence....sticks and stones and all that sh**t

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2017, 03:32:32 PM »

yes, violence is worse than words...I'm glad we agree
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2017, 03:37:25 PM »

Nobody was injured and no property was damaged, eh?

Meanwhile, violent leftists are burning trash in the streets, destroyed a starbucks, and injured at least 3 of our excellent police. 95 arrests thus far.

You must of forgot when Timothy McVeigh was so pissed at Clinton that he blew up an entire building you right wing dolt

Both sides do it. There is right wing terrorism and left wing terrorism. Period.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »

The point I was trying to make is that both parties have violent extremist actors within them. However these violent actors are hardly representative of the parties as a whole.

A couple posters in this thread seem to be attributing the actions of these thugs to the entire Democratic party and left wing as a whole. That would be like me chastising the Republican party and the right wing for the Oklahoma City bombings.

It's absurd.

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2017, 04:02:14 PM »

The point I was trying to make is that both parties have violent extremist actors within them.
Of course.  And I'm not denying that.  My point is violence like this is wrong.  The Klan is wrong too.  Today, the Klan is LESS wrong than the violent asshats.  If you're more wrong than the Klan, you've done something very wrong.

(and again, not a Trumpist here, I hate him too.)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2017, 04:20:56 PM »

I don't know how bad it is out there right now, I'm making good on my commitment to be stoned all day and NOT watch the inauguration.  But I'd just like to say I told you guys this would trigger the start of the race war and now it is.  Nobody should be surprised by any violence that takes place today because November 8th marked another chapter in the sad story of America's collapse.    As the country continues to go down the path it's been on for the last several decades, we will see more and more of these incidences break out each week.  It's horrifying to imagine but it is the reality.

Just protect yourself and your family at this time as there is not much else I can say, really.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2017, 04:26:00 PM »

I don't know how bad it is out there right now, I'm making good on my commitment to be stoned all day and NOT watch the inauguration.  But I'd just like to say I told you guys this would trigger the start of the race war and now it is.  Nobody should be surprised by any violence that takes place today because November 8th marked another chapter in the sad story of America's collapse.    As the country continues to go down the path it's been on for the last several decades, we will see more and more of these incidences break out each week.  It's horrifying to imagine but it is the reality.

Just protect yourself and your family at this time as there is not much else I can say, really.

Isn't weed supposed to mellow you out?
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2017, 05:11:03 PM »

Dan Gross ‏@DanJGross

Crowd count is in:
Trump 2017: 250,000
Obama 2013: 1,000,000
Obama 2009: 1,800,000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2017, 05:19:20 PM »

250,000 would be the same size as Clinton's 2nd inauguration. 

Clinton '93: 800,000
Clinton '97:  250,000
Bush '01:  300,000
Bush '05:  400,000
Obama '09:  1,800,000
Obama '13:  1,000,000
Trump '17:  250,000
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies