The TRUMP inauguration thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:26:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The TRUMP inauguration thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The TRUMP inauguration thread  (Read 21600 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 20, 2017, 11:57:31 AM »

Putting my own biases aside...this whole thing is a pretty sad affair

Good. I'm glad not to be wasting my time watching this garbage.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 12:06:26 PM »

DC Metro throwing shade:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Even lower than bush '05. Sad!
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:34:11 PM »

Tv coverage here in Portugal is shocked by the speech. One guy said it was the least elegant speech ever.
Also, a commentator just said this speech resembles Nazi Germany!!! God!! Seriously, here everyone is speechless.

What about his speech resembles Nazi Germany? I'm refusing to watch it, so I have no clue what's said aside from what's on Atlas.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 01:08:51 PM »

wow, that's exactly like saying we should invade Poland, kill everyone there, and take their land!

The guy exagerated a lot, i know, but if you had seen his face... he was shattered. Right now they have an economist saying that if Apple decides to move their factories to America, you guys should get ready to pay more than 1,000 dollares for an Iphone...

Which wouldn't be a problem if Americans, especially the working poor, were actually paid better for their labor. Good thing Trump and the GOP also champion living wage laws, higher wages, and over time pay! Oh, wait...
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »

All hail King Donald, of House Trump, first of his name, king of the Aryans and the Kievan Rus, lord of the 50 states and protector of the realm. Tongue

And b*tch of Vladimir Putin.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »

wow, that's exactly like saying we should invade Poland, kill everyone there, and take their land!

The guy exagerated a lot, i know, but if you had seen his face... he was shattered. Right now they have an economist saying that if Apple decides to move their factories to America, you guys should get ready to pay more than 1,000 dollares for an Iphone...

Which wouldn't be a problem if Americans, especially the working poor, were actually paid better for their labor.

But, in that case, you would have to pay $3,000 dollars for that iphone Smiley

Oh, of course. Because those at the top obviously wouldn't allow that to eat into their enormous profits.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies