VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:29:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run  (Read 4519 times)
Klartext89

« on: January 19, 2017, 03:34:12 AM »

If she runs, she will all but ensure that Dems hold the seat.  Comstock would be a much better choice.

Democrats were never going to lose this seat. Also lol@all the hate Ingraham gets. This really reminds me of all the people who predicted that Joni Ernst would get crushed because she is "crazy". Of course no Democrat would vote for Ingraham, but no Democrat would vote for Comstock either. I also highly doubt that Ingraham would be DOA in a Senate race in IN and MO.
Miles posted an article on Decision Desk that talked about how Comstock overperformed Trump. There were lots of Clinton/Comstock voters. Also, as recently as about 2 years ago a Republican Senate candidate who didn't even get much (if any) help from the NRSC won Loudoun County, and came within 3 points of winning Prince William County. Comstock would certainly put up a good fight.
http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/2017/01/06/2016-overperformers-rep-barbara-comstock/

I adore Laura Ingraham, but winning the seat should be the top priority, so let's Comstock kick Kaine out ^^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies