VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:05:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-SEN 2018: Laura Ingraham planning a run  (Read 4507 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: January 17, 2017, 07:12:37 PM »

Laura Ingraham for Congress in FL-22. It'll happen, just you wait and see.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 03:04:53 PM »

I want Carly Fiorina to run for this seat. I love her and I recently had the pleasure of meeting her. She's incredibly kind and genuine. She would be a great addition to the US senate. #Carly2018 #CarlyforSenate
She'd get chewed up and spit out by Kaine.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 03:36:02 PM »

This, plus she'd clearly be a carpetbagger. Fiorina is so overrated.

#Comstock2018

Didn't she move like 5-6 years ago? That seems decently long. Also, if I recall correctly, over half of Virginia's residents were born out of state, so it's hard to see charges of carpetbagging having much effect when so much of the state is non-native.

At any rate, I think Fiorina is still a weak candidate, so naturally I am rooting for her in this race.
"Weak candidate"
-independently wealthy
-highly educated in a highly educated state
- great speaker
- great at debating
- female
- conservative but sensible
- appeals to non- trump voters
Everyone on this forum hates her, but to me she's one of the best leaders in America today...
Let's correct the record.

-Money doesn't matter. Trump was the wealthiest candidate in the primaries and was outspent severa; times over. He won on a shoe-string budget. Money doesn't translate into victory.
-Bland speaker, mediocre debater.
-Gender doesn't matter. Women will still mostly vote for Kaine.
-Relatively tired, Reagan Republican views won't fly anymore. The country is ready to move on past that, and she won't be able to run as a Trump loyalist considering how she remained opposed to him to the very end.
-Has no appeal at all, got like 1% in Iowa and NH IIRC.

Carly Fiorina has no chance in hell of winning this seat. Plenty of good people are available, from Barbara Comstock to Dave Brat, are available.

#Comstock2018

Didn't she move like 5-6 years ago? That seems decently long. Also, if I recall correctly, over half of Virginia's residents were born out of state, so it's hard to see charges of carpetbagging having much effect when so much of the state is non-native.

At any rate, I think Fiorina is still a weak candidate, so naturally I am rooting for her in this race.
"Weak candidate"
-independently wealthy
- great speaker
- great at debating
- female
Everyone on this forum hates her, but to me she's one of the best leaders in America today...

-Carpetbagger
-Has no resume whatsoever besides running HP into the ground
-Has failed every political contest she's entered
She didn't run HP into the ground.
The company had no net income, doubled their debt, and saw their stocks halved under her. She was absolutely terrible at HP.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 06:03:10 PM »

#Comstock2018

"Weak candidate"
-independently wealthy
- great speaker
- great at debating
- female
Let's correct the record.

-Money doesn't matter. Trump was the wealthiest candidate in the primaries and was outspent severa; times over. He won on a shoe-string budget. Money doesn't translate into victory.
-Bland speaker, mediocre debater.
-Gender doesn't matter. Women will still mostly vote for Kaine.
-Relatively tired, Reagan Republican views won't fly anymore. The country is ready to move on past that, and she won't be able to run as a Trump loyalist considering how she remained opposed to him to the very end.
-Has no appeal at all, got like 1% in Iowa and NH IIRC.

Carly Fiorina has no chance in hell of winning this seat. Plenty of good people are available, from Barbara Comstock to Dave Brat, are available.

#Comstock2018

"Weak candidate"
-independently wealthy
- great speaker
- great at debating
- female

-Carpetbagger
-Has no resume whatsoever besides running HP into the ground
-Has failed every political contest she's entered
She didn't run HP into the ground.
The company had no net income, doubled their debt, and saw their stocks halved under her. She was absolutely terrible at HP.
Are you saying she was an HP at HP?
The most HP at HP, yes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies