Putin: people who spread allegations about Trump are worse than prostitutes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:10:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Putin: people who spread allegations about Trump are worse than prostitutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Putin: people who spread allegations about Trump are worse than prostitutes  (Read 1625 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2017, 12:27:33 AM »
« edited: January 18, 2017, 01:07:52 AM by Blue3 »

Putin: people who criticize Trump are worse than prostitutes

And then he added that Russia has the best prostitutes in the world.

Well, I'm glad someone is standing up for both Trump and Russian prostitutes!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/putin-defends-trump_us_587e1d6ee4b03549ebc067d4
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 12:39:24 AM »

That's not what he said.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nice try. Also, are you going to post every HuffPo article here?
Any article from any website that I feel is newsworthy, yes.

And there he is in that quote saying whose who criticize Trump are worse than prostitutes, and he went on to attack those questioning Trump's legitimacy. Your point?
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 12:42:02 AM »

Unsurprising that two authoritarians would praise one another. Putin must be celebrating the approaching stagnation or abolition of America's alliance with and protection of Europe. This has long been his desire, has it not? Funny how the man whose intellectual affiliation with the so-called "alt right" (meme loving neo-nazis), which adores the virile, "White" leadership of Putin and his willingness to embrace blatant, rather than veiled, seizures and invasions of foreign lands, is engaged in mutual masturbation of egos with the man who's prepared to use him for the manipulatable fool that he is.

What's truly condemnable is Putin's assertion that prostitutes are somehow morally bad.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 12:46:49 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2017, 01:00:22 AM by Intell »

Unsurprising that two authoritarians would praise one another. Putin must be celebrating the approaching stagnation or abolition of America's alliance with and protection of Europe. This has long been his desire, has it not? Funny how the man whose intellectual affiliation with the so-called "alt right" (meme loving neo-nazis), which adores the virile, "White" leadership of Putin and his willingness to embrace blatant, rather than veiled, seizures and invasions of foreign lands, is engaged in mutual masturbation of egos with the man who's prepared to use him for the manipulatable fool that he is.

What's truly condemnable is Putin's assertion that prostitutes are somehow morally bad.

Prostitution is morally wrong though, while prostitutes them selves aren't.

Not going to get into another moral argument, but just needed to point that out.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 12:50:50 AM »

Not going to get into another moral argument, but huse needed to point that out.

As I'm sure you noticed, I intentionally said prostitutes aren't morally bad. The institution and practice of prostitution, however, is an unfortunate and condemnable practice deriving from a socioeconomic system that enables the conditions which can necessitate prostitution as a means of survival. Commodification of the body is what's immoral in all this.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 01:00:44 AM »

Not going to get into another moral argument, but huse needed to point that out.

As I'm sure you noticed, I intentionally said prostitutes aren't morally bad. The institution and practice of prostitution, however, is an unfortunate and condemnable practice deriving from a socioeconomic system that enables the conditions which can necessitate prostitution as a means of survival. Commodification of the body is what's immoral in all this.

Completely agree with your post.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 01:07:35 AM »

That's not what he said.

Any article from any website that I feel is newsworthy, yes.

And there he is in that quote saying whose who criticize Trump are worse than prostitutes, and he went on to attack those questioning Trump's legitimacy. Your point?

He said that the people who are spreading fake allegations about Trump are "worse than prostitutes", not the people who criticize him. It's still terrible derogatory language against women and prostitutes of course, but it doesn't mean the same.
I think I see what you're saying now, but the people spreading allegations about Trump = his critics. Edited.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 02:35:25 AM »

I see Putin and Pussygrabber share a self-declared expertise in rating prostitutes.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 06:18:49 AM »

I see Putin and Pussygrabber share a self-declared expertise in rating prostitutes.

Borat joke here. Seriously. They are like Sacha Baron Cohen characters. I need another movie from him about now.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »

I agree with everything Putin said.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »

Putin's assertion that prostitutes are somehow morally bad.

Another reason Putin is terrible.
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 04:46:56 PM »

That's not what he said.

Love how you became a Republican hack overnight just bc you think Hillary Democrats are arrogant
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 12:36:19 AM »

Putin is not wrong.

I would go one step further.

People who spread allegations about Trump are worse than Nazis.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 12:58:34 AM »
« Edited: January 19, 2017, 01:01:13 AM by Jacobin American »

Putin is not wrong.

Tfw you think spreading allegations about Trump makes you worse than people who committed genocide against 6 million Jews, experimented on the mentally ill and ethnic minorities, promoted "Aryan" supremacy as its state ideology, and initiated a world war that resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of people.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 01:02:35 AM »

Considering the fact there is noting wrong with prostitutes, this statement is meaningless.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 01:09:10 AM »

Putin is not wrong.

Perhaps you would change your mind if you had to carry your mother's lifeless corpse out of a gas chamber and unceremoniously burn her body in a pit while a dogbitch German screams and hisses at you and whips you?

Or perhaps you don't know the prisoner dishing out the cabbage soup very well and so they don't scoop the ladle down into the good stuff and you end up just getting a bowl of water and you don't dare piss or sh**t out in the mud for fear of being executed on the spot.. so you sh**t in your soup bowl... or maybe you know the person responsible for the toilets and they might let you in and actually use the bathroom.

But it's gonna be a cold night anyway because the person sleeping next to you providing you body heat dies and now your body heat is being sucked up by their newly rotting corpse.

Don't ever say something like that again, you ignorant f**k.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 02:53:14 AM »

Putin is probably in love with Trump ! lol
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 11:54:30 AM »

Putin's a good Christian boy.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 04:48:48 PM »

Putin is not wrong.

Perhaps you would change your mind if you had to carry your mother's lifeless corpse out of a gas chamber and unceremoniously burn her body in a pit while a dogbitch German screams and hisses at you and whips you?

Or perhaps you don't know the prisoner dishing out the cabbage soup very well and so they don't scoop the ladle down into the good stuff and you end up just getting a bowl of water and you don't dare piss or sh**t out in the mud for fear of being executed on the spot.. so you sh**t in your soup bowl... or maybe you know the person responsible for the toilets and they might let you in and actually use the bathroom.

But it's gonna be a cold night anyway because the person sleeping next to you providing you body heat dies and now your body heat is being sucked up by their newly rotting corpse.

Don't ever say something like that again, you ignorant f**k.

No more PC Police!

No nonsense talk rules!

One more day...
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 04:57:09 PM »

Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 05:23:08 PM »

Putin is not wrong.

Tfw you think spreading allegations about Trump makes you worse than people who committed genocide against 6 million Jews, experimented on the mentally ill and ethnic minorities, promoted "Aryan" supremacy as its state ideology, and initiated a world war that resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of people.

Your problem and that of other extreme left partisans and adherents of the PC doctrine is that you get so fixated on the literal words that you completely miss the point.

OK. I will humor you and try to explain. When I say Nazi, I mean only one of the aspects characteristic of Nazis. I used a figure of speech called metaphor. I also use hyperbole frequently, though in this particular instance, I wouldn’t call my statement hyperbole.

The first thing the Nazis did when they took power was to establish a stranglehold on the media and start propagating fake news. They used fake news to discredit and disqualify political opponents whom they were unable to categorize as one of the many classes of enemies of the state they established.

Anyway, if I can compare an orchestrated anti-democratic campaign to the modus operandi of the Nazi propaganda chiefs, I have full right to call executors of such Nazi like propaganda Nazis.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 05:25:29 PM »

Putin is not wrong.

I wouldn't even compare Trump to Hitler.  Nazi comparisons tend to be stupid.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »

You agree that Russian prostitutes are the best?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 06:22:46 PM »

You agree that Russian prostitutes are the best?
Uh, yes? Although Ukrainian girls are better.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 12:57:55 PM »

Your problem and that of other extreme left partisans and adherents of the PC doctrine is that you get so fixated on the h words that you completely miss the point.

As someone with many views that would get me labeled "PC" or "SJW", often the problems we have with statements are based on subtle (often unnoticed, even by their makers) implications of phrases in the context of our culture(things don't exist in a vacuum).

Do you actually know what a metaphor is?

Why are you bringing it up, then?

Propaganda is the proper term. Fake news is usually about getting clicks instead. The many allegations against trump are not government sponsered(the CIA reports that russia influenced the election in trumps favor are simple facts), and both Clinton and Obama got it worse.

PS doing something the nazis did doesn't magically make you worse then the nazis, even if the thing in question is done to someone you worship irrationally. The nazis were strongly against animal cruelty.

The thing people associate with the nazis is the holocaust. The thing that made the nazis such monsters was the holocaust. If you say something is worse then the nazis, you're saying that its worse then the systematic murder of 12 million people for not fitting the nazis(disturbing in of itself) definition of "perfection". Your populist delusions of a smear campaign against donald doesn't come close.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies