SLC HQ: Join the Southern Liberty Coalition today!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:05:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SLC HQ: Join the Southern Liberty Coalition today!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SLC HQ: Join the Southern Liberty Coalition today!  (Read 489 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:02:41 AM »
« edited: January 22, 2017, 10:32:10 PM by Governor dfwlibertylover »

The Southern Liberty Coalition is a party for those advocating for smaller government and a brighter future within the Southern Region of Atlasia. This is a place where moderates, conservatives, libertarians, and anyone who wants smaller government can come together to forge this brighter future we believe in!

Cofounders: Governor dfwlibertylover and Southern Speaker/Senator/PPT Leinad

Founded on: Tuesday, January 17th, 2017

Positions presently held: Gubernatorial seat in South, 100% of Southern Senate seats, Presidency of Atlasia, 20% of Southern Chamber of Delegate seats.

Active members: 6
Record Membership: 6

Link to join: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=253866.msg5477284;boardseen#new
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:11:53 AM »

"The ability to make regional parties is something that makes the South the awesomest region. With your help, this will be the awesomest of those regional parties. Join the Southern Liberty Coalition, and let's bring a smaller government and brighter future for this great region!"

-Leinad in an obviously unplanned "speech" to confused onlookers at an Arby's.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:53:06 AM »

I notice you chose to spell "Liberty" in Fascist brown - no doubt a coded message to your fellow travelers to alert them of your true intentions. #FascistLeinad stikes again!

I'm kidding, I know it's an RPP reference... and I just might poach the idea of regional political parties
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:14:26 AM »

I'm kidding, I know it's an RPP reference... and I just might poach the idea of regional political parties

Good job catching that--I put meaning into my color schemes! The shades of red and blue are from the Southern flag, also. The region's past and present united for the future! (which, as I feel oddly compelled to say, is ahead of us...)

Yes, regional political parties are a good idea to spice things up. One of the many ways to have fun in Atlasia, not to mention one that strengthens regions.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 09:06:22 AM »

As a libertarian, I will join.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length