The most conservative California county, or the most liberal W. Virginia county (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:44:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The most conservative California county, or the most liberal W. Virginia county (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Where would you rather live?
Lassen Co., California (D)

Monongalia Co., West Virginia (D)

Lassen Co., California (R)

Monongalia Co., West Virginia (R)

Lassen Co., California (I/O)

Monongalia Co., West Virginia (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: The most conservative California county, or the most liberal W. Virginia county  (Read 5609 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: January 18, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »

Anywhere in West Virginia > Anywhere in California
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 05:48:02 PM »

Sorry bud. California has some beautiful scenery, but culturally I'd be much more comfortable anywhere in WV than anywhere in CA.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 08:16:00 PM »

You guys would rather live in McDowell County WV than the locale of your choice in the biggest and most varied/diverse state in the union?
Huh

No offense but do either of you have any idea what West Virginia is actually like

I used to visit family friends in Wheeling and Martinsburg for weeks when I was young. So, no I haven't seen every bleeding inch of  West Virginia. But I do have a grasp of the state, and happen to like it a lot.

I've visited some places in California (Los Angeles, suburban Sacramento) and didn't like it.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »

You guys would rather live in McDowell County WV than the locale of your choice in the biggest and most varied/diverse state in the union?
Huh

No offense but do either of you have any idea what West Virginia is actually like

I used to visit family friends in Wheeling and Martinsburg for weeks when I was young. So, no I haven't seen every bleeding inch of  West Virginia. But I do have a grasp of the state, and happen to like it a lot.

I've visited some places in California (Los Angeles, suburban Sacramento) and didn't like it.

Tbf Martinsurbg is quite different from the rest of the state as is the eastern panhandles in WV.
That's something I noticed. Felt more like the suburbs around Pitt and NoVa than West Virginia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies