Sweden's population hits 10 million tomorrow (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:21:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Sweden's population hits 10 million tomorrow (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sweden's population hits 10 million tomorrow  (Read 728 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: January 20, 2017, 04:20:39 AM »

And not only that:

The Netherlands has also passed a milestone last year: 17 million in March.

The Dutch are also growing at a healthy pace: +0.7% to November, to 17.087.536 people (up by 112.000 compared with November 2015).
And at the same time, Southern Europe is seeing a fast decrease in population, particularly Greece and Portugal.

That might be why they trying to make French come, I've been recently contacted to work in those both countries without I applied to anything. It came from a recruitment company in tie with an EU agency, apparently an EU campaign for developping IT jobs is going on, or something.

More seriously about Portugal, would be interesting to see if the fiscal policy they set for French retired people would have any a little significant demographical impact.

As to Sweden, each time i hear about populations of countries like Sweden, my knee jerking thought is 'heck, not even Paris', which is part of what makes comparison with such countries sometimes falling apart maybe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies