Opinion of hypothetical Democratic Party leadership?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:35:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of hypothetical Democratic Party leadership?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of the following hypothetical Democratic Party leadership
Freedom Leadership

Horrible Leadership

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Opinion of hypothetical Democratic Party leadership?  (Read 972 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 09:28:11 AM »

Ideally, I'd like Stephen Lynch be the House leadership and have Joe Manchin lead the senate. But I'd hate to push away other pats of the coalition. Brown is fine, and if Ellison would budge a little bit more on Israel I could come around to him.

Why in the world.
Because I like Joe Manchin?

I didn't see you backing a slimy corporate shill who embodies exactly the kind of politics that has screwed over the working class for the past 30 years.
Admittedly, my perception of Joe Manchin is a little outdated. And upon looking into his more contemporary undertakings, I can see that you are right. I just recall him doing a lot of good for West Virginia when he was in the governor's office and his early senate days.
Donnelly, Manchin, Heitkamp, and Casey are the four Senators you are like ideologically, IMO.
Casey, maybe. Donnelly and Manchin are both genuinely fiscally moderate. Heitkamp is basically trying to triangulate for her life.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies