Gabbard/Kander or Kander/Gabbard
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:19:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Gabbard/Kander or Kander/Gabbard
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Which ticket would be better?
Gabbard/Kander

Kander/Gabbard

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Gabbard/Kander or Kander/Gabbard  (Read 1848 times)
Oppo

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2017, 03:44:36 PM »

Kander would be an amazing candidate, but I'd avoid Gabbard like the plague. If I had to choose, Kander/Gabbard.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »

Neither. No one who isn't a hardcore political junkie knows who either is. As for Kander, he needs to win statewide before he could even think of a national run. The obsession with him on here confuses me.

Um, former SECRETARY OF STATE Jason Kander *did* win statewide.

The hatred of Jason Kander on here confuses me? You have a guy who performed better in a red state that Oompa Loompa won by 18.5 points than progressive hero Russ Feingold did in a light blue state that Oompa Loompa won by 0.77 points? Jason was/is a good candidate for our state.

-That was more due to Blunt's weakness than Kander's strengths.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 04:11:44 PM »

Recent policy I've taken to this board: If Tulsi Gabbard's name is anywhere in the first 5-6 forum topics, back out and don't look at the board for the rest of the day.

When her name stops appearing it'll be a sign that the 2020 race is starting to get serious and worth paying attention to.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 12:56:50 AM »

Neither. No one who isn't a hardcore political junkie knows who either is. As for Kander, he needs to win statewide before he could even think of a national run. The obsession with him on here confuses me.

The hatred of Jason Kander on here confuses me? You have a guy who performed better in a red state that Oompa Loompa won by 18.5 points than progressive hero Russ Feingold did in a light blue state that Oompa Loompa won by 0.77 points? Jason was/is a good candidate for our state.

-That was more due to Blunt's weakness than Kander's strengths.

Tomato/tuh-mah-toe.

I just don't see why people are so dismissive of him and his future political ambitions. I don't think anyone would have predicted that he would have done better than Chris Koster, whom many thought was a shoo-in. I'd like to see him perhaps challenge Greitens in 2020.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 05:17:24 AM »

Recent policy I've taken to this board: If Tulsi Gabbard's name is anywhere in the first 5-6 forum topics, back out and don't look at the board for the rest of the day.

When her name stops appearing it'll be a sign that the 2020 race is starting to get serious and worth paying attention to.

So if the first 6 are about Kanye West and Mark Zuckerberg, everything is fine?
Rjjr77
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »

Correction he did win statewide, down ballot. Former state down ballot office holders do not run for president 4 years after losing senate. Kander was a solid candidate for that seat, he's not a solid candidate for president in 4 years. He's closer to being completely done in politics than he is to being president
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies