DNC Chair Poll & 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:02:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  DNC Chair Poll & 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who impressed you at the DNC Chair Debate? (for those who watched or read about it)
Pete Buttigieg

Keith Ellison

Jehmu Greene

Jamie Harrison

Tom Perez

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: DNC Chair Poll & 2020  (Read 2263 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: January 20, 2017, 02:20:18 AM »

You have to be really delusional to think millennials will vote millennials over older people? Why did Sanders sweep the young vote.

Having a military experience is no qualification for a DNC Chair IMO. Okay so he is mayor which is good but Ellison is a strong progressive, a Congressman & had chair of Congressional Progressive Caucus. I know people like the new kid rising up & give them a pass for everything, but it is time for Ellison.

People like the new shiny toy. I liked Buttiglieg a lot & with some experience, would like to see him run again in 2020.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:09:42 AM »

BTW I am not happy with Ellison, he has gone out of his way to be to be the center left establishment candidate.

He didn't think the DNC tried to influence the Dem primary with all the smear campaign against bernie, questions leaked & all. He turned away from his lobbyist ban saying he will consult with DNC members. He said he will ask Bernie to give away his list of supporters. Ellison has been meeting donors & Brock's people too.

Anyways the other Indiana guy should 1st get to Congress or be a Governor of sorts. You can't select a DNC Chair just because you have a young eloquent guy. I think Ellison will be doing the best job even though I am not very happy with him moving to the center.

I hope he appoints some people Raul G. & other strong progressives with him as Vice Chairs. If he is surrounded by people like the coal lobbyist in the DNC Debate then he will soon lose track.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies