DNC Chair Poll & 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:35:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  DNC Chair Poll & 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who impressed you at the DNC Chair Debate? (for those who watched or read about it)
Pete Buttigieg

Keith Ellison

Jehmu Greene

Jamie Harrison

Tom Perez

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: DNC Chair Poll & 2020  (Read 2273 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« on: January 19, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »

I think the next DNC chairman should not be from the establishment, which might be another thing that hurt Hillary Clinton in the general election and could have resulted to the fact that some hardcore progressive voters stayed home instead of voting because Bernie Sanders brought more enthusiasm among millenials than Clinton.

So I believe the election of Keith Ellison will be another step to victory against Donald Trump in 2020 through mobolization of more millenials andn hardcore liberal and progressive voters.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 06:32:45 AM »

You have to be really delusional to think millennials will vote millennials over older people? Why did Sanders sweep the young vote.

Having a military experience is no qualification for a DNC Chair IMO. Okay so he is mayor which is good but Ellison is a strong progressive, a Congressman & had chair of Congressional Progressive Caucus. I know people like the new kid rising up & give them a pass for everything, but it is time for Ellison.

People like the new shiny toy. I liked Buttiglieg a lot & with some experience, would like to see him run again in 2020.

And yet Bernie Sanders excited a massive number of millenials despite being 75 years old.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies