President Trump's First 100 Days (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:39:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump's First 100 Days (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump's First 100 Days  (Read 2870 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: January 23, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »

He's been a busy boy today.  His hand should be tired from signing all those executive orders.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »

Apparently Flynn is in the clear -

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-reviewed-flynn%E2%80%99s-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/ar-AAm9RO0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

THANKS COMEY!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:06:34 PM »

Paul Ryan has invited Trump to address a joint session of Congress on February 28th. 

#MAGA 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 01:20:11 PM »

You guys do realize Shmucky Chucky and Trump are good personal friends, right?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 01:26:09 PM »

hillary and trump have been too....what's the point?

Not as close as Shumer and Trump.  The point is, these guys aren't as far apart on things as rhetoric would have you believe.  Expect him to MAKE GREAT DEALS AGAIN, including with Shumer on a nominee for SCOTUS.  One that will save face for Shumer so he can bitch and moan all over TV but get the nominee through.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »

Annnnnnnnnnd, the market sails above 20,000 for the first time ever.  THANKS OBAMA DONALD!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »

Annnnnnnnnnd, the market sails above 20,000 for the first time ever.  THANKS OBAMA DONALD!

He hasn't done anything to significantly affect the market/economy yet, so yes, thanks OBAMA.

The market hasn't been up consistently since erection day?  Hmmmmmm.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 12:24:34 PM »

He hasn't done anything to significantly affect the market/economy yet, so yes, thanks OBAMA.

Right.  It has.  Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 12:26:47 PM »

Celebrating a bit early. He still wants a trade war.

He's going to try and renogiate NAFTA and the TPP was never adopted.  We'll negotiate trade deals.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 12:53:58 PM »

Right.  It has.  Tongue

I made a small edit on my original post so that you understand why I used suspension points. Your point makes no sense by the way. In the same way that the economy was still bad in Obama's first few months, the inverse applies to Trump.

Markets react to what they think will happen, not what has happened.  Oil prices are the same way.  Some loonie in the middle east causes troubles and the prices shoot up because they think there will be a problem.  Our loonie, so far, isn't upsetting the market.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »

Maybe this is what he mean when he said he has the CIA's back -

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-poised-to-lift-ban-on-cia-%E2%80%98black-site%E2%80%99-prisons/ar-AAmenXv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »

So the stock market is how we judge presidents now? If the Dow hits 40,000 then he's as good as Obama on that front. Smiley

I'll be retired on a beach if it hits 40K, Beet.  Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 11:20:43 AM »

I wonder if he knows that HHS is still running ads encouraging people to enroll in the ACA.......he most certainly would end any media contracts they entered into.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 03:24:34 PM »

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release January 27, 2017
Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies