President Trump's First 100 Days (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:54:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump's First 100 Days (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump's First 100 Days  (Read 2885 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: January 21, 2017, 08:40:12 AM »

Priebus also sent out a memo telling all agencies that they were implementing a freeze on new regulations.  (Trump can talk populist all he wants, but his actions tell me that he will govern as a Reaganite conservative).

I like the freeze, best decision of his administration thus far. Not too sure about the other stuff though.

The regulations thing is the most significant. There are bills in Congress which could pass that would fundamentally transform the Administrative Procedures Act (which governs how regulations are made) for the first time in 50 years.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 01:29:57 PM »

No way Trump and Schumer are good friends. Trump is an America first extremist with neo-fascist tendencies, so there is no way he could be good friends with a liberal Jewish American senator.

Something something hitler.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 03:50:36 PM »

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release January 27, 2017
Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

But Trump am Hitler.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies