I thought The Young Turks has already jumped the shark, but nope
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:06:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  I thought The Young Turks has already jumped the shark, but nope
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I thought The Young Turks has already jumped the shark, but nope  (Read 266 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:29:52 PM »

NOW it has truly jumped the shark: https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/822503524248457216

For those unaware, this guy is a de facto alt-right creep who previously pretended to be a leftist who spent most of campaign season writing screeds against Hillary, kissing Putin's ass and harassing liberal celebrities. The latter of which got him fired from VICE after he posted Lena Dunham's address. But fitting then that he's going to a "leftist" show which shilled for Trump most of the time.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:31:41 PM »

NOW it has truly jumped the shark: https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/822503524248457216

For those unaware, this guy is a de facto alt-right creep who previously pretended to be a leftist who spent most of campaign season writing screeds against Hillary, kissing Putin's ass and harassing liberal celebrities. The latter of which got him fired from VICE after he posted Lena Dunham's address. But fitting then that he's going to a "leftist" show which shilled for Trump most of the time.

It really didn't.

TYT is godawful though.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 01:18:07 AM »

It really didn't.

TYT is godawful though.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 01:53:49 AM »

1.Lena Dunham is human garbage.
2.Well, I can't say whether or not he is actually pro-Putin, but considering your overall idiocy on Russia I'm going to say that's probably a huge exaggeration.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies