Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:20:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts"  (Read 5758 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: January 21, 2017, 06:26:10 PM »

Wow. I mean, well, this is pretty pathetic. This is our reality now. A president that can't accept that his inauguration featured very low turnout. Nope - better idea is to try and change reality and stuff lies down the throats of the public! And ironically as Spicer said certain photos were used to push the narrative that it was low turnout, he used misleading photos.

This is the kind of stuff that worries me about Trump. He doesn't care about lying one bit. He'll lie about anything, but particularly anything that threatens his fragile little ego. I don't think we've had a president in recent times that has been as brazen a liar as Trump, and it looks like his administration/staff is poised to carry on that behavior.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 06:44:44 PM »

Blah blah blah.

Any news I don't like is fake news
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:57:32 PM »

So you're saying that a Washington reporter tweeting out that Trump removed the MLK bust from the office

Did I? Or was that you? I'm not surprised how fast you filled in the gaps from my very brief and useless post. It fits well with your stunning ability to reshape reality to portray Trump in a positive light.

So I say again:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 04:37:56 PM »

Here's a time-lapse of the entire inauguration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Your "reality" is wrong.

It's ridiculous that we are even debating this. It's also interesting that whatever Trump says, a reliable number of his supporters back up no matter what, even if they have to manufacture evidence to prove it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »

and I don't think he is above cooking the books to make himself look better. The government is full of bureaucracy and procedures and it is probably difficult to put out totally bogus stats, but you can be sure that they will push the envelope in this area.

Might be time for Congress to pass a bill ensuring clean stats. Obviously not this Congress, though.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 06:05:57 PM »

Evidence that long lines kept people out of Inauguration from Right Side Broadcasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP1EZUlW9nQ

And yet, only a problem with Trump. How convenient. Everything else aside, this is going to be a pretty entertaining 4 years. More and more things are going to happen that make Trump look bad - real things, and Trump will of course desperately try to protect his fragile ego, and you guys will have to keep bending and stretching the limits of reality itself to defend him.

I have to admit, the dedication from some of you is almost admirable.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies