Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:35:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Double-Think: Kelly-Ann Conway calls Spicer lies "alternative facts"  (Read 5759 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: January 22, 2017, 01:12:57 AM »

Trump supporters seem to have meltdowns at the same time as Trump himself...a sad sight to see people defend this con artist

That's because they aren't supporters in any traditional sense. It's a cult and they are cultists. OF COURSE they do exactly what their cult leader does. I just hope the inevitable Jonestown moment doesn't involve nukes.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:30:30 PM »

President Pussygrabber and his lying band of amoral plunder monkeys are gaslighting the whole damned country. Everyone needs to stop enabling them, stop normalizing them.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:29:47 AM »

And now we have:
Lie -> Alternative fact

I would like to suggest a better version. How about a "trump fact". Or, even better, just a "trump".

It would just roll so nicely off the tongue: "this is a trump!", "I caught you on a trump!", etc.

I've always been a little surprised Trump hasn't gotten the smurf treatment.

"The President really trumped some trump in his trumping speech the other day".

It captures the general lack of meaning and intelligence associated with the Trump-cult well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies