A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:06:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains  (Read 2279 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 06:42:59 PM »

So what this doctor? is saying is that 63,000,000 Americans who supported Trump are idiots, insane, or otherwise mentally unbalanced.

Did his certification come out of a cracker jack box or what?

Oh whatever. You would have agreed a few months ago.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 07:49:51 PM »

Huh, I didn't see any mention of the dopamine rush people get from being told they're right, which I've always figured was the biggest driver for the Trump-cult.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 07:56:56 PM »

Just in case you were wondering. And there is this thread out there about getting more scientists into politics and office. It should be interesting! Tongue

Anyway, to our Trumpster friends out there, if you want to savor that liberating feeling of revealing just what is wrong with your brain, out of the possibilities that are listed (feel free to pick more than one), this is the place to do it. Just a thought. Smiley

#1 and #2 I'll buy.  (Isn't #3 just the same as #2, reworded and repackaged?)  #4 is dubious.  (He held your attention and mine as well, but that didn't cause us to pull the lever for him) 
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »

It actually isn't against the terms of use, because it isn't a personal attack on individual posters. Rather it's passing along someone's opinion that Trump fans have mental issues. Even posting that one thinks that those who support Trump are idiots would probably pass muster,

I will make sure, in the future, to point out that my torrents of abuse do not apply only to individual posters at hand, but to a whole large class of (in)humanity that includes them.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies