The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:16:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)  (Read 17409 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2017, 04:34:02 PM »

A Kingfish in the Shadows:
Sources critical of Dfw approached The Crusader

Just how true are these claims?

It was with some surprise that The Crusader was approached at some point this week with news that “our democracy is in peril”, with insider sources exposing serious concerns about the behavior and actions of former President Dfw inside the White House, the Federalist Party and his so-called electoral machine.

These sources (who agreed to be identified as sources close to the White House) have stepped forward to confirm that, as claimed before, the ascension of President Fhtagn to the White House was “planned very early” by former President Dfw, who pulled the strings to ensure the sitting President reached the Presidency in the first place. These same sources have expressed their belief the democratic process was in essence “usurped” by the former President using his electoral machine to place and then elect his “significant other”. They’ve expressed their feeling that Atlasia is undergoing a “co-presidency” given the large influence of Dfw over the current White House, although they could not agree on whether President Fhtagn was complicit and turned a blind eye or whether she criticized Dfw’s behavior in private but was ignored.

Equally interesting was the emphasis placed on the former President’s electoral machine and convincing methods, with sources variously claiming to have been manipulated to vote for a particular candidate (such as in the Federalist Primary) or intimidated out of running for office by the former President and his machine. One source can be quoted as angrily saying “it’s like the feels he owns the damn party, which he doesn’t”, arguing that the former President was power-hungry and determined to stay relevant in politics at any price, noting that by controlling the Governor’s Mansion in the South and with his “significant other” in the White House he held considerable power these days. 

Another point of view raised was that of indecision, with a source strongly condemning separate actions such as resigning the Presidency, opening and closing a campaign firm, running for office and deregistering, re-registering and running for Governor. This same source was keen to argue that behind closed doors the former President was acting possessive and had “harassed people” inside the Federalist Party “a few times”. The consensus behind the sources was very positive towards the current position of the Federalist Party, with sources stating President Fhtagn was “doing good as President” and that Party Chair Yankee was “a tremendous chair”, but that the former President had turned into a “plague” that in their view could ruin the Federalist Party in the future.

The Crusader will not be offering further comment at this moment, beyond noting that what has been expressed on this article is solely the view of the sources who approached us and not our formal editorial line.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2017, 04:45:16 PM »

lol, is this the Adam interview? Tongue
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2017, 04:48:40 PM »

I'll just say, I'd only have about half as many problems with the current President as I actually do now if I believed she was anything other than a co-opted puppet of the previous President, who earned her place solely because of a conspiracy (hence my very accurate claims of her being "illegitimate").

It was obvious by the quick and senseless transition of power multiple times that it was all a conspiracy in the first place. God knows I've been involved with them in the past; pretty obvious to anybody who knows how these things work. Not to mention it's been an open secret whispered in dark corners of the interwebs for some time now.

I'm just glad that multiple people have finally stepped forward and fessed up to the truth, whoever they may be. 
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »

I haven't even been contacted by Lumine about my interview, which is very frustrating! I'm still demanding one.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »

Anyways, fhtagn was fairly elected, although of course my machine helped and continues to help all fed allies and feds, I mean how do you think Lincoln Senate ended up so close in the first place? Tongue I highly doubt an actual fed was behind these "allegations", but if they are, then it's hilarious that they have to run through you and can't openly say these things in public kek
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2017, 05:00:09 PM »

Anyways, fhtagn was fairly elected, although of course my machine helped and continues to help all fed allies and feds, I mean how do you think Lincoln Senate ended up so close in the first place? Tongue I highly doubt an actual fed was behind these "allegations", but if they are, then it's hilarious that they have to run through you and can't openly say these things in public kek

There's at least one significant quote in Lumine's piece that definitely comes from a prominent Federalist: you know it and I know it. If you don't, then I suggest you read between the lines a bit more. It looks like an increasing number of Feds are sick of what you've done to their party, and we can only hope they'll soon enough develop the backbone to fight back against your clique's vile tactics.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2017, 05:02:04 PM »

Right, In conclusion. There was a time when I might've cared about what people thought about me and how I play the game, but I really don't anymore. I will continue my GOTV efforts and my efforts, if people don't want to roll with it, that's their choice lol.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »

Right, In conclusion. There was a time when I might've cared about what people thought about me and how I play the game, but I really don't anymore. I will continue my GOTV efforts and my efforts, if people don't want to roll with it, that's their choice lol.

Good to know!

Anyway, kudos to Lumine for getting this scoop. I would have loved to have gotten the scoop for The Atlasian Laborinth, as this is right up our alley of Big Truths Journalism, but alas. Despite the vague allegations that I had anything whatsoever to do with this, it's just not true - I'd totally own up to this if I played a part.

At the very least and in the spirit of accusations, I'll contribute something by sharing a random quote I just received via PM:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2017, 05:17:39 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2017, 05:21:02 PM »
« Edited: October 27, 2017, 05:24:30 PM by President fhtagn »

How everyone feels when Adam and dfw start going at it:
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »

This reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Rush Limbaugh was discovered to be a character played by Michael Moore but Michael Moore turned out to be one of many characters created and played by Fred Savage

I think Fred Savage created DFW and Adam
kyc0705

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2017, 05:32:18 PM »

I think it's funny how the people who say they don't care about something make multiple posts in the thread they supposedly don't care about, and can't stop talking about how much they don't care.

But that's none of my business.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »

I think it's funny how the people who say they don't care about something make multiple posts in the thread they supposedly don't care about, and can't stop talking about how much they don't care.

Arguing with Adam is just so fun, arguing about fake allegations too Wink
kyc0705

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »

Arguing with Adam is just so fun, arguing about fake allegations too Wink

Of course, I’m just enjoying the ride Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »

Adam et al, if you really want to hit the point home, use this Wink

https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/10/13/21-warning-signs-of-an-emotionally-abusive-relationship/
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »

ahhhh I know who it is now, lol top kek this is either a troll or jealousy by said person, not sure which
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2017, 07:06:25 PM »

ahhhh I know who it is now, lol top kek this is either a troll or jealousy by said person, not sure which

Assuming that you're referring to me... it wasn't me. Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2017, 07:09:36 PM »

you aren't a fed so
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2017, 07:23:50 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2017, 07:28:11 PM »

you aren't a fed so

Cool
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2017, 07:37:48 PM »

k this will be my theme for this board tl;dr
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2017, 10:55:05 PM »

Wait......Lumine darling, would you mind telling me which race I supposedly forced someone out of? Very curious as to which race I was such a meanie in tbh
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2017, 10:48:57 AM »

if you're going to run this story, the George and Lurleen Wallace comparison is much more apt than Huey Long.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2017, 10:01:23 PM »

lol...slow news day? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length