The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:54:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)  (Read 17376 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: February 06, 2017, 12:34:12 AM »

Ridiculous developments. Hopefully Truman uses the good ol' veto stamp and the Assembly looks at things more thoroughly in the future (of course, I suppose passing crap bills is better than where it was--if only by a notch).
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »

Greatest return-from-month-long-hiatus ever!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:09:14 PM »

For the record I was offered the same option to strike North Korea and I said no multiple times (in which I was accused of "doing nothing about North Korea" by Barnes)

Ah yes, the Presidency. Whatever you do, someone thinks you're doing terrible. Tongue

Also I'll echo what Yankee said, it's ridiculous to judge fhtagn by other people's actions. Not to mention very unfair--I can't think of anyone else who is so unfairly tied to the actions of others, as if she can't think for herself.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 10:40:42 PM »

Indeed, and if new info was to prove me wrong I would certainly have no issue with admitting it, I've been wrong in the past. All I know what I can see in public, and what I can see looks rather awful.

Isn't there an issue of information and transparency for the public anout foreign policy. The executive branch can receive classified information, GM could propose choices of action and the public doesn't know all. If an ordinary citizen is interested in foreign policy, it's not really possible to give an opinion or question a policy since there could always be a secret information or something the GM is simulating in private.

To completely follow foreign policy issues you need to be among the players with access to all information. Foreign policy is beign played in a private room at the back and the ordinary citizen is not invited.

Well that's realistic, no? Or did I miss the part where US top secret briefings are publicized?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 10:01:23 PM »

lol...slow news day? Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 10:35:12 PM »

Just chiming in to say that Yankee and dfw's accounts of the party's inner-workings are correct.

Lumine is clearly using sketchy sources, and it's kind of infuriating (but sensationalist to the point that it is kind of funny).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies