The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:17:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)  (Read 17396 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: February 18, 2017, 10:38:21 PM »

February 2017 Election Update:

First Round:

Governor dfw (Fed): 44.6%
Speaker NeverAgain (Lab): 39.8%
Former Governor Maxwell (Ind): 9.6%
Former Governor Winfield (Ind): 4.8%
Write-In: 1.2%

Tentative Final Round:

Governor dfw (Fed): 54.2%
Speaker NeverAgain (Lab): 45.8%
This is when we realize that the left has a demographic advantage. Dfw will win this but considering how many votes he got from the IRC and from reliable leftwingers, he should be winning by a bigger margin.
only 1 of my left wing votes was from the irc, thanks
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 05:39:36 AM »

First Round:

Tentative Final Round:

This is when we realize that the left has a demographic advantage. Dfw will win this but considering how many votes he got from the IRC and from reliable leftwingers, he should be winning by a bigger margin.
This is not true but anyway it wasn't meant to be an attack
at this point the exact count is 4
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:45:34 AM »

First Round:

Tentative Final Round:

This is not true but anyway it wasn't meant to be an attack
at this point the exact count is 4
You won't learn to me how campaigning work as I was doing the same thing than you 2-3 years ago Tongue
I'm not a big fan of IRC campaigning personally, I try to do everything on Atlas
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 06:52:52 PM »

Presidential Debates Announced:

After some talks, The Crusader is proud to announce that it will be hosting a historic series of Presidential debates over the course of the next two months. Rather than hosting a single, slow debate, it is our intention to host no less than 4 debates over the coming days, each based on a main topic of debate: The Economy, Domestic Policy, Foreign Policy and Constitutional Affairs. Both the President and Mr. Clyde will be taking part on these debates, with the chance opened for a potential Vice-Presidential debate as well. These extensive exercises, we believe, will be useful in ensuring that the upcoming election receives extra focus on the issues, and should allow some interesting ground for discussion.

Should another candidate for the Presidency arise, he/she is welcome to contact The Crusader as well.
Anyways, I am excited for the debates Smiley
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 07:51:53 PM »

For the record I was offered the same option to strike North Korea and I said no multiple times (in which I was accused of "doing nothing about North Korea" by Barnes)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 04:45:16 PM »

lol, is this the Adam interview? Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »

Anyways, fhtagn was fairly elected, although of course my machine helped and continues to help all fed allies and feds, I mean how do you think Lincoln Senate ended up so close in the first place? Tongue I highly doubt an actual fed was behind these "allegations", but if they are, then it's hilarious that they have to run through you and can't openly say these things in public kek
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 05:02:04 PM »

Right, In conclusion. There was a time when I might've cared about what people thought about me and how I play the game, but I really don't anymore. I will continue my GOTV efforts and my efforts, if people don't want to roll with it, that's their choice lol.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 05:17:39 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »

I think it's funny how the people who say they don't care about something make multiple posts in the thread they supposedly don't care about, and can't stop talking about how much they don't care.

But that's none of my business.
Arguing with Adam is just so fun, arguing about fake allegations too Wink
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »

Adam et al, if you really want to hit the point home, use this Wink

https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/10/13/21-warning-signs-of-an-emotionally-abusive-relationship/
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »

ahhhh I know who it is now, lol top kek this is either a troll or jealousy by said person, not sure which
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 07:09:36 PM »

ahhhh I know who it is now, lol top kek this is either a troll or jealousy by said person, not sure which

Assuming that you're referring to me... it wasn't me. Tongue
you aren't a fed so
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 07:37:48 PM »

k this will be my theme for this board tl;dr
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 10:55:05 PM »

Wait......Lumine darling, would you mind telling me which race I supposedly forced someone out of? Very curious as to which race I was such a meanie in tbh
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 12:19:28 PM »

Yep, I was actually asked to run for Governor by Yankee and Leinad.

So I guess recruiting fhtagn to run for House (and later President), recruiting Pessimistic Antineutrino to run for House the first time, reaching out to multiple new recruits in both Fremont and the South to run for either regional positions or even Senate (Sunrise, Lechausser, TheSaint250, MTTreasurer, to name a few out of the several that I reached out to including to run for Governor in the first place.)

I am one of the main people in the Federalist who actually tries to run new people, I mean consider that half of all the new recruits in 2017 were my doing.....

I was hoping to work with you on your new project as you and I had agreed to in private after your Presidential run, but if you keep printing these tabloid stories, then shame on you. I mean even Wells paper has more legitimacy than yours and at least bothers to get the other side of the story before printing lol.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 02:01:01 PM »

I would rather permanently deregister than invoke an adam griffin law.

An actual newspaper, one that has any form of legitimacy, would consider the facts before publishing such literal trash.

I mean really, what actual newspaper publishes "anonymous sources" when they are probably being trolled (no seriously, I know who is doing this and you are actually being trolled right now)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 02:19:03 PM »

I would rather permanently deregister than invoke an adam griffin law.

An actual newspaper, one that has any form of legitimacy, would consider the facts before publishing such literal trash.

I mean really, what actual newspaper publishes "anonymous sources" when they are probably being trolled (no seriously, I know who is doing this and you are actually being trolled right now)

Well, Mr. President, if you won't go to duel then I am left to assume no unbearable offense to your honor has been made.

As I've said before, if you believe what The Crusader prints is "literal trash", then feel free to cease reading it, no Atlasian is forced to read it. If I publish a story, it is because I trust my sources and research and because I do not believe I am being trolled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o51rzRr1GJY
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 10:41:47 PM »

Being SoIA doesn't make you legit when you literally don't know what's going on
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 12:25:40 PM »

We have an operational National Security Council?
yeah check the White House threads, Yankee and Fhtagn had/have one, I was the President in between to not have one.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2017, 11:31:56 PM »

lol

Very amusing, this is the same paper that happened to report on the allegations against me which were proposed  (and 100% made up) by YT and his allies, when you say he has been sabotaging "party people" for months, well yes, he tried to sabotage me with his allies through this very paper, quite a weird......twist?

Not to mention he went after me because he thinks I control fhtagn or something (as the earlier story perpetuated by them suggests) so it seemed very amusing to me. Guess this is how everything turns out in the end.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2017, 12:26:42 AM »

lol

Very amusing, this is the same paper that happened to report on the allegations against me which were proposed  (and 100% made up) by YT and his allies, when you say he has been sabotaging "party people" for months, well yes, he tried to sabotage me with his allies through this very paper, quite a weird......twist?

Not to mention he went after me because he thinks I control fhtagn or something (as the earlier story perpetuated by them suggests) so it seemed very amusing to me. Guess this is how everything turns out in the end.

I can't help but to admit it, dfw, you're remarkably perseverant when it comes to defending your own version of events. My respects for that.
just to let you know this wasn't an attack on you though, just putting out the addendum if you will Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2017, 04:39:27 PM »

You should know not to trust R-TX types by now Wink
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 08:04:07 PM »

woo I'm not the most despised