The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:03:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (An Interview with Scott) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Crusader (An Interview with Scott)  (Read 17381 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: February 05, 2017, 08:06:59 PM »

Good lord: the kinds of things that count as "scandals" around here these days. Roll Eyes When I was Chair, we just called that "Sunday". Y'all must really miss me. After all, having to dig so far down in the barrel to find something "controversial" means that there must not be much controversy in the game these days.

HOW QUICKLY WE FORGET
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 10:29:35 PM »

I demand an interview in the near future!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:48:40 PM »

I'll just say, I'd only have about half as many problems with the current President as I actually do now if I believed she was anything other than a co-opted puppet of the previous President, who earned her place solely because of a conspiracy (hence my very accurate claims of her being "illegitimate").

It was obvious by the quick and senseless transition of power multiple times that it was all a conspiracy in the first place. God knows I've been involved with them in the past; pretty obvious to anybody who knows how these things work. Not to mention it's been an open secret whispered in dark corners of the interwebs for some time now.

I'm just glad that multiple people have finally stepped forward and fessed up to the truth, whoever they may be. 
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »

I haven't even been contacted by Lumine about my interview, which is very frustrating! I'm still demanding one.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 05:00:09 PM »

Anyways, fhtagn was fairly elected, although of course my machine helped and continues to help all fed allies and feds, I mean how do you think Lincoln Senate ended up so close in the first place? Tongue I highly doubt an actual fed was behind these "allegations", but if they are, then it's hilarious that they have to run through you and can't openly say these things in public kek

There's at least one significant quote in Lumine's piece that definitely comes from a prominent Federalist: you know it and I know it. If you don't, then I suggest you read between the lines a bit more. It looks like an increasing number of Feds are sick of what you've done to their party, and we can only hope they'll soon enough develop the backbone to fight back against your clique's vile tactics.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »

Right, In conclusion. There was a time when I might've cared about what people thought about me and how I play the game, but I really don't anymore. I will continue my GOTV efforts and my efforts, if people don't want to roll with it, that's their choice lol.

Good to know!

Anyway, kudos to Lumine for getting this scoop. I would have loved to have gotten the scoop for The Atlasian Laborinth, as this is right up our alley of Big Truths Journalism, but alas. Despite the vague allegations that I had anything whatsoever to do with this, it's just not true - I'd totally own up to this if I played a part.

At the very least and in the spirit of accusations, I'll contribute something by sharing a random quote I just received via PM:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 04:12:45 AM »

Being SoIA doesn't make you legit when you literally don't know what's going on

I really don't understand what you're implying here. Are you saying the SoIA is incompetent or something, or am I missing the implication?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies