Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:39:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday  (Read 7564 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 25, 2017, 01:45:57 PM »

The nice thing about Trump's policies is that they've exposed that really, deep down, all Republicans are just as much a PoS as their leader. No reason to treat them with any decency, you're all worse than I thought.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »

The nice thing about Trump's policies is that they've exposed that really, deep down, all Republicans are just as much a PoS as their leader. No reason to treat them with any decency, you're all worse than I thought.

Lol. Stereotyping? What's that?

Forgive me if I stereotype a little, seeing as how stereotypes are now how we decide policy in trump's America.
And my new policy is: If everyone on the right dropped dead tomorrow the rest of the world would be better off. I reaaaaaally don't care if I get banned for saying that.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 02:18:57 PM »

Lol. Stereotyping? What's that?

Forgive me if I stereotype a little, seeing as how stereotypes are now how we decide policy in trump's America.
And my new policy is: If everyone on the right dropped dead tomorrow the rest of the world would be better off. I reaaaaaally don't care if I get banned for saying that.

I would. Your comments are great at generating sympathy for conservatives. Dont leave us.

Anyone dumb enough to have any sympathy for the right deserves what's coming to them.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 02:22:50 PM »

Time for a chill pill?

No need. Feels good to get off my chest.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 05:50:52 PM »

The 9/11 hijackers came from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. None of these countries are on the list. Why?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »

Any veracity to reports of people with green cards being denied re-entry? I've yet to see a solid source report it, but it's concerning.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-muslim-ban-green-card-holders/
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 04:14:27 PM »

Thank goodness the economic anxiety of good-natured white people in the Rust Belt can now be assuaged. Purple heart
Yeah, now I don't risk losing my job to Abana when she grows up.

Ah yes, your hard working blue collar job of campaign management.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 05:32:27 PM »

If Dems have any balls at all they'll ask Trump's SCOTUS pick how'd he rule on the constitutionality of the ban, and filibuster any nominee who says they'd be in favor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies